She Doesn't Remember

To those of you who might be angry because of the random lack of updates: I said I'd update more often, not daily. >:3
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
Chapter 14
She Doesn't Remember
Bill's Point of View
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

Honestly, I'm tired of hearing Pine Tree ramble on about pointless stuff. "Why do you think I'll hate you, if you tell me who William is?" "Do you know where I put my car keys?" "(Y/N), you idiot! Don't jump in the shark tank! You'll get eaten alive!" POINT-LESS!

"Bill, stop ranting in my head!" (Y/N) yells at me, just not aloud to where others can hear her.

"Where else am I supposed to rant?"

"Just stop ranting about Dipper. You're probably the reason I have headaches."

"You should kill him."

"Bill!"

"What? I would."

"Why would you kill him? Actually, here's a better question: why would you kill anybody?"

"Solves people problems."

"There's something wrong with you."

"(Y/N)," Dipper says, breaking the awkward silence. Well, the awkward silence that was only towards him. "Do you ever have the feeling you're being watched by a psycho murderer?"

"Yes," she says, not even having to think about it. "All the time."

"Do you ever expect to turn around and there would be a dead person or a dark figure with red eyes?"

"No. I expect some laughing maniac that wants to play a board game but flips the board game in your face, even though they were winning."

"What does that have to do with a psycho murderer?"

"Because it's like I've known that person my whole life, so they don't want to kill me. They want to be, like, that parent or older sibling that I never had. Then, one day, they kill me, because they were mildly homicidal. They couldn't stand the thought of a living person sitting next to them. My blood splattered all over them made them feel better, even though I was the only friend they ever had. In Heaven, I forgave them, because, for some reason, it's like I knew what it's like to want to kill people."

"ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME?!" I yell at her as she just continues to talk to Dipper, not paying me any attention.

Then it struck me.

She doesn't remember.