You Think You Deserve It

Chapter 16
You Think You Deserve It
Your Point of View
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

"Can I ask you a question?"

"I don't know. Can you?" Bill asks, teasing me and my poor grammar.

"May I ask you a question?"

"You just did."

"I hate you."

"Okay, okay. Go ahead."

"Why do think pain is so funny, especially when it happens to you?" He doesn't reply. "Bill, I know you're there! Will you just answer me?"

"I said you could ask me a question. I didn't say I'd answer it."

"Is it because you think you deserve it?"

"...Yes."

"Well, I don't think you do, even though you were basically the reason Dipper and I broke up and then you wanted me to kill him. Why do you think you deserve it?"

"Let's just say you wouldn't be too surprised by the answer but will definitely wish you didn't know. You'll hate me for it. I hate me for it."

"Bill, honestly, I already hate you. With a burning passion. It can't change too much."

"Well, let's start with: there was a time when you didn't hate me. You were an adopted, British girl, about seven in human years."

"I'm British?! WHOOOO!"

"(Y/N)."

"Oh, sorry. I'm listening."

"This was actually before I was a dream demon. I was human before, believe it or not. My family had moved to Ireland when I was four, and my twin brother and I had traveled to England at age twenty, after the murder of my parents, with a couple other people we didn't know personally."

"You don't have an Irish accent though."

"This was before America."

"FRICK! I'M OLD!"

"Yeah."

"GOD! I MUST HAVE MARRIED CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS OR SOMETHING!"

"You never married. Besides, you were--and are--a better person than Christopher Columbus. He was jerk."

"Heh. I'm telling that to my eighth-grade history teacher. She was obsessed with Christopher Columbus."

"Well, we met one day when I thought I found an abandoned building, which turned out to be your house. I was covered in blood, and you were upstairs and already prepared to literally knock my brains out. Let's just say you didn't like people, including intruders. That was mainly because you never had a good experience with people. Your adoptive parent hated you and refused to let you out of the house. You were okay with that because you thought everyone else would hate you too."

"Wait. Why were you covered in blood?"

"...I had killed my twin brother hours before I found your house."

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

"Umm... I was homicidal."

"Obviously! Who would kill their twin?! THAT'S LIKE KILLING YOURSELF! THERE'S NEVER A REASON TO KILL YOURSELF! OR ANYONE!"

"Just stop interrupting."

"Okay, okay."

"We soon started talking to each other, finding out that we had a lot in common. We both thought about killing people and wasn't frightened by death. We trusted each other more than anyone had or ever will trust another person. I told you about the people I had killed and wanted to kill, but you never ran from me. You never feared me. You never called the bobby."

"The bobby."

"(Y/N)."

"Sorry, but I liked how you called them the bobby instead of the police."

"That's what they're called in England."

"The bobby."

"(Y/N)."

"Okay, I'll stop."

"You never worried that I'd kill you, but I did."

"YOU FRICKING KILLED ME?!"

"Then I gave up my life, became a chaos demon--a dream demon--to bring you back to life. The catch was that you wouldn't remember me."

"Aw~! That's so sweet! Kind of stupid, but sweet."

"Well, you were reborn to a different family, and I was destined to die, so I would live in your mind. I didn't get, but you're alive."

"Aw~!" He totally made that up.

⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
The power went out, and I read all my books in my (Wattpad) library. I decided to write another chapter, because it couldn't hurt anything.

Well, that's how you met Bill. You're welcome. I write one weird, confusing, and probably cliché book! :D