Chapter 32

The next morning, Ava woke up to the smell of bacon and Josiah's arm wrapped tightly around her. So tight that she could feel his morning wood on her backside.

She turned to face him, rubbing her nose against his. He opened his eyes sleepily and tried to focus his vision on her beautiful bare face.

"Leave me alone, Ava," he whined and rolled over.

Ava rolled over his body to face him. This time she opened his eyes herself. "Good morning, baby!" She teased. "Somebody's cooking breakfast! I can't imagine who because none of those hoes cook but I'm hungry. Let's go eat!"

Josiah chuckled. "You're annoying, man!"

"Tuh. That's rude!" She quipped, hitting him with her pillow before getting out of the bed.

Josiah grabbed her by the waist before she could move out of his reach. He pulled her close to him and begin to snuggle in her neck.

"Marry me, Ava." He said nonchalantly.

"What?" She asked not sure that she heard him correctly.

"Marry me," he repeated turning her so that he could look into her brown eyes.

"Are you serious?" She said looking at him quizzically.

"Yes! I want you to be my wife. The mother of my kids. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He said seriously.

Ava stared at him for a few seconds then kissed him passionately. That was her way of saying yes.

"I love you, Josiah Amir Gabriel." She blushed. "And look the sun is up and the lights are on," she joked.

"I love you too, Ava Marie Gabriel!"

Ava gave him a peck on the lips before getting out of the bed and grabbing her silk robe off her bathroom door.

"When you decide to propose the traditional way, I want a huge diamond ring!" She laughed as she walked into the bathroom.

Josiah shook his head and smiled. She always gave him a hard time.

"It's about time you love birds made it down here." Steffanie said from the kitchen as Josiah and Ava sat down at the island with Miguel, Chanel, and Chris.

"What the hell are you doing cooking?" Ava asked.

Steffanie shot her a look as Chanel laughed.

"She doesn't cook much?" Chris inquired.

Chanel laughed even harder.

"Umm. Sure, she does," Ava lied.

The group laughed and Steffanie shook her head. "Oh, shut up. I just don't cook for these tricks!"

"Buuuttt, you got some cutty last night, so you're in a good mood?" Chanel teased.

Steffanie rolled her eyes while everyone laughed once again.

"You all make me sick!" She sneered.

"Chill before she poisons my food!" Josiah added. "Steff, I know you got skills in the kitchen." He said before patting her on the back and grabbing a water out the fridge.

"Thanks, bro! That's why I like you!" Steffanie beamed.

The guys went outside to play basketball, while the girls helped Steffanie finish cooking. Their intense focus was broken by Chanel's obnoxious cough.

"I'm pregnant!" She said quickly.

The girls turned to look at her with a surprise written all over their faces.