Holmes chapel(2)

Kats POV

God...Zayn wants to talk. Great *note the sarcasm* I gave Harry a quick unsure smile and walked out the room. Zayn led me to his room and he closed the door. He sat on the bed and patted the spot next to him to get me to sit with him. I slowly walked over there and sat down.

Zayn: "look...I'm sorry about what happened with Perrie but I'm glad it happened as well. I love you. I have for a while. But I'm just now realizing it."

He leaned in to kiss me and didn't stop him. I wanted to feel those sparks again. I sparks with Harry but I felt different when I kissed Zayn. He pushed our lips together and I gladly kissed back.

He bit my lip begging for an entrance. I let him in and I felt his tongue explore my entire mouth until he pulled away. I pouted and then he started kissing my neck. He kissed my jawline and then he went and kissed around my ear. He found my sweet spot just below my ear and I couldn't hold in a moan. He just chuckled. He kept sucking on that spot and biting it. It started to burn and he flicked his tongue over it.

He started to play with my shirt and that was when I pushed him away. I got up and ran to open the door but when I did there was a crying Harry face to face with me. He turned around and ran towards his room. I was right behind him. He tried to close the door before I got there but I slid in easily.

Harry: "get. Out."

Me: "no I'm not going anywhere. We didn't do anything!"

Harry: "TELL THAT TO THE FUCKING HICKEY BELOW YOUR EAR!!!!"

I immediately started crying when I said something I was going to regret later.

Me: "YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD ACT LIKE MY FUCKING DAD!!!!"

I ran out of Harry's room and past zayns and into Nialls. Niall stared at me in shock but he realized I was crying and came up and hugged me. Niall and I have gotten close to a point were I would come to him for anything. I couldn't do that with Zayn anymore because most of it was about him.

Niall: "what happened princess? Who did it now?"

Before I could say anything he pointed to my ear.

Niall: "WHO THE HELL DID THAT!!!!????"

Me: "ni. Stop yelling please."

Niall: "ok princess I'm sorry. What happened?"

I told him everything. After I was done he got up with clenched fist we walked out the door and I ran after him.

Me: "no Niall stop! NIALL STOP!!!!"

He looked at me and said

"Shut up bitch."

That broke me. That's exactly what my dad said to my mom. I ran down the stairs and out the door and I ran as fast as I could and I ended up in the same park I was in with Harry earlier today.

I was smart enough to grab my phone and I looked at the time it was 3am and I just sat on a bench. I saw the shopping center and the bakery light was on. I walked over to see Barbara baking for tomorrow's sales. I knocked on the door and she walked over and unlocked it.

Barbara: "why hello Kat. What are you doing here?"

Me: "I don't know. I can't go back to Anne's house. I'm not wanted there."

Barbara: "well come in sweetie. You're probably freezing!"

I was a little cold. I walked in and sat at one of the tables. She handed me so coffee and a small slice of red velvet cake.