Meet and greet

Kats POV

It's been a week and most of my things are packed. My mother has to work so im leaving her a note saying that i ran away because I didn't feel loved.

*DING* *DING* *DING* I look at my phone and its a text from Zayn

Zayn: HEY BE THERE IN 10 BE READY!!!!!! Xx:D

Me: I'm ready i'll wait for you outside!! Oo:D

The xx,oo thing is something we do when we're exited or happy...we haven't used it lately.

**10 minutes later**

I see a glossy midnight black car pull into my drive way. I grab all my stuff, charger, phone and iPod. I ran outside to see Zayn getting out of the car arms open to catch me.

Me: "ZAYNIE BOO!!!!!!"

Zayn: "KITTY KAT!!!!!"

haha our nicknames are adorable!!

Zayn: "I'm so happy you're moving to London with me!!! The boys and perrie can't wait to meet you!!"

Me: "I can't wait to meet them!!!! I can't believe it though...London..."

Zayn: "I know...it amazing once you get used to it. Harry told his sister about you and she came with us. We're going to celebrate and she's going to help with your outfit ok? Perrie too."

Me: "celebrate? Celebrate what?"

Zayn: "YOU!!! YOU'RE A NEW MEMBER OF OUR CRAZY ASS FAMILY!!!!"

Zayn was obviously exited. So was I. Im finally getting away from all the pain. I even started to tear up a bit because I'm so happy.

Zayn: "LOVE, WHAT'S WRONG!!!?? WHY ARE YOU CRYING??"

Zayn pulled over and pulled me into a hug.

Me: "Nothing. I'm just happy I'm finally getting away from all this pain. I'm going to be with my REAL family. And I'm going there with my best friend!!!"

Zayn: "I know...it's horrible that you had to live the first part of you life like this! I hate it knowing you're in so much pain!"

Me: "it's fine. Things are looking up now, right?"

Zayn: "definitely."

He gave me a quick kiss on my forehead before driving to his hotel.

Zayns POV

Kat fell asleep on the way back to atlanta. She looked so peaceful. I could hear Ed Sheerans song 'Lego house' in from her headphones.

'And it's dark in a cold December

But I've got ya to keep me warm

If you're broken, I'll mend ya and I'll keep you

Sheltered from the storm that's raging on now'

I looked back at the road and realized I missed the Atlanta exit.

me: "MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!"

Kat: "ZAYN!!! WHAT'S WRONG!?"

She instantly woke up. Oops.

Me: "sorry kitty kat. I missed the exit, now I have to turn around."

Kat: "oh. You scared the shit out of me!"

She lightly punched my arm and I glared at her.

Kat: "what?"

Me: "don't fucking cuss that's what."