The end

Kats POV (5 years later)

Today was the day. Today was the day I married the one person I know I was meant to be with. I love him with all my heart, there's no doubt about it.

Ari: you ready babez?

Me: yes, no, yes. I'm ready.

Erica: he loves you, you know that right?

Me: I know, we have out fights but he's the one.

Jye: knock knock! There's my best friend looking as beautiful as ever on her wedding day! C'mon time for the isle!

Me: jye if you let me fall I swear to god I will have your head.

Jye: don't put it on your bucket list. C'mon, you girls have to go first! Clayton and Ry then, Erica and Louis, then Ari and Niall.

Erica pushed the 2 little toddlers down the isle with Louis helping and paps snapping pictures. Now it was time for me to walk down the isle. His hair a perfect accessory to his smile , his eyes running up and down my body, the way his tux fit him perfectly, the way he could make me feel...just perfect.

As I stood in front of him he send me a smile as if to say 'we're finally doing this' I smile back and he copies everything the priest says, and the 'I do' he slides my gorgeous ring onto my finger and now I copy the priest, I say 'I do' and I slip the ring on his finger.

Priest: you may now kiss the bride!

He grabs me by my waist and smashes his lips to mine. He pulls back and says the one thing that makes my heart flutter.

"I love you Katerina Laurelis Malik"

THE END!!!!! <3