Bromance gone wrong

Kats POV

Perrie: "Go take a shower and you can borrow one of my dresses ok?"

Gemma: "and I'll do your makeup!!"

Me: "ok"

I walked in to the bathroom and turned on the shower but before I stepped in I heard:

Perrie: "DON'T FORGET TO WASH YOUR HAIR OK?"

Me: "OK!!!"

I stepped in the shower letting the warm water glide down my skin. I stood there for about 5 minutes think about London and the new life I was going to have with zayn, perrie, the boys, gemma, and zayns family.

I finally picked up the shampoo and washed my hair then the same with my pomegranate and blueberry scented conditioner. I grabbed the soap bottle and started washing my body when I heard a knock at the door.

Me: "WHO IS IT!?"

"IT ZAYN. I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FOR DINNER! ITALIAN, CHINESE, INDIAN, WHAT?"

Me: "CAN THIS WAIT UNTILL IM OUT OF THE SHOWER!?"

Zayn: "OK!"

I finished my shower and got out. The steam had fogged up the room so I could barley see where my robe was. The fog died down a minute later and I stood in front of a full length mirror. I found my robe next to the mirror and I put it on. I rolled up the sleeves and looked at my arms.

All I saw were scars, scars, and more scars. The only thing I could do was cry as I looked at them. I guess perrie heard me and told zayn because he walked in 3 seconds later.

Zayn: "hey babe. What's wrong?"

Me: "all I see is scars! scars that will NEVER go away! These will ALWAYS remind me of my past and how horrible it was!!!"

I looked down at them again

Zayn: "Katerina look at me now!"

I looked up and he sighed

Zayn: "babe, you may try but you're never going to forget how hard it was. But now you're going to start a new life. With us. You were meant to be with us but something went wrong and god screwed you and us over. I love you ok? Never forget that we're all here for you."

He hugged me and all I could do was cry in his shoulder. He picked me up bridal style and set me on the bed.

Me: "I love you too zaynie boo."

I started to stand up to go get perrie and gem but zayn stopped me.

Zayn: "no. We don't have to go out tonight. We can stay here and then get up early to have fun tomorrow ok?"

Me: "no I want to go out. I just had a mini break down. I'm fine. Go get gem and perrie and we'll get ready ok?"

Zayn: "alright but only because you want to." He smirked and walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Ok sorry about the 'god screwed us over' thing. That was the only thing I could think of...carry on with the reading my awko turtles!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

god she's just so beautiful and fit...how does zayn resist? She seems amazing and if she's just like zayn then I'm sure we'll get along just fine.

I was sitting on the couch in the room when zayn walked out of the girls bedroom.

Me: "hey mate. What happened?"

Zayn: "she just had a tiny break down. She's ok."

Me: "oh. What was the break down about?"

zayn: "well...she used to cut....she hated her life so much she tried to bleed the pain away...she looked at the scars and all the memories came rushing back to her...perrie knows that I'm the only ones who can get thought to her so she told me Kat was crying."

Me: "oh...hey I have a question."

Zayn: "shoot."

Me: "how do you do it?"

He looked at me as if I had 3 heads.

Me: "how do you control yourself? She's just so beautiful and fi-"

Zayn cut me off by punching me in the jaw

Me: "WHAT THE FUCK ZAYN!?"

zayn: "NO HARRY YOU WILL NOT TOUCH HER THINK ABOUT HER OR EVEN SPEAK TO HER!!!! UNTIL YOU FIGURE OUT WHY THE HELL IM MAD GET THE FUCK OUT AND GO BOTHER LOUIS!!!!"

Me: "FINE IF IM SO ANNOYING DON'T BOTHER SPEAKING TO ME UNTIL YOU WANT TO FUCKING APOLOGIZE!!!!!"

I stormed out of there and went straight to lou's room...he always knows how to calm me down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

UH OH!!!! WILL ZARRY BE OVER FOR GOOD!?!?!? OMG WHAT? I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD IT IN ME OMG WTF HAHA LOVE YOU GUYS

~jasmine<3