....

Kats POV

I followed Harry his room and the second we were in he pinned me to a wall and kissed me roughly. He breaks the kiss and god down to my neck. He kisses every part of my neck before making his way to below my ear. He starts sucking and biting that spot. I bit my lip to hold in a moan but I couldn't anymore. I moaned and he kissed me. He pulled off his shirt and I pulled off mine. He kissed me again before unclasping my bra. He put my right Breast in his mouth and massaged the left. He flicked his tongue over my nipple and I moaned again. He let go and started to unbutton his pants. I took off my yoga pants and I was only in my panties. Harry was only in his boxers and I could see a huge bulge. Harry leaned down and started rubbing me through my panties and it was making me even more wet than I already was.

Harry took off my panties with 1 swift motion and he started rubbing my clit.

Me: "h-Harry stop teasing-g!"

Harry: "but it's so fun."

He rubbed my clit faster and then without warning pushed 2 fingers into me making me gasp and moan. He started liking my clit while thrusting his fingers in me. He added another one and thrusted even faster. I came on his fingers and he pulled them out. He licked his fingers and then started eating me out. I felt his tongue plunge in me. I felt him curl his tongue and It made me moan. He took out his tongue and took off his boxers. He was HUGE! Bigger than Zayn. He looked at me as if to ask permission and I nodded. He pushed in me making me moan. I felt pain for a quick second but when he started thrusting it all turned to pleasure.

He was thrusting faster and faster. All you heard were our moans in the room. He felt so good inside of me. I felt my walls tighten on him and he pulled out. I pouted and he kissed me.

Harry: "suck me babe."

I got down and started pumping his shaft. I kissed the tip and swirled my tongue around it.

Harry: "stop teasing."

Me: "but it's so fun."

I put most of him in my mouth and bobbed my head and I heard him moan in approval. I felt him twitch inside my mouth and I bobbed my head faster taking all of him In my mouth. And soon enough he came In my mouth. I swallowed it and got up. He kissed me before putting me back on the bed. He pushed in me again and immediately started thrusting fast and hard pushing all of him inside me. I moaned and he kissed me. I felt my walls tighten around him and in one final thrust I came screaming his name. He got down and ate me out again before laying down on the bed and I cuddled closer to him.

Harry: "best sex ever!"

Me: "definitely."

We got under the covers and we watched finding nemo until we fell asleep.

••••••••••••••••

A/n

Ok so this is jasmines bff! Hay! Hope you like! Had a little help on this one from our friend Alex but I did most of it! WOO! You are my llamas! Bai!!!!

-Laurelis:D