Zayn

Kats POV

I woke up to find a pair of arms wrapped around me. I open my eyes and turned around to see jye with his lips parted slightly. I lift up my hand and poke his nose. His eyes flutter open and he smirks at me.

Jye: there are consequences when you wake me up.

Me: blah blah blah. That's all I hear.

He just chuckles and before you can say 'stop' I was flipped on my back and jye was on top of me tickling my sides.

Me: AHH JYE STOP PLEASE IM SORRY FOR WAKING YOU PLEASE JUST STOP OHMIGOD PLEASE!!!! STAHP!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!

Jye: say I'm the most sexiest person in the world and that you hate that I friend zoned you!!!

Me: JYE HANNAN IS THE SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD AND I HATE THAT HE FRIEND ZONED ME!!!!

Jye: good girl.

He got off me and put his shirt

And pants back on. I looked down and I was in a plain black t shirt...what?

Me: jye did you change me?

Jye: no...Harry did...

Me: oh...ok.

Jye: me and the boys booked a hotel for the rest of our trip but you can always pop by if you need to get away. We're gonna be here for another month and a half!

Me: WHAT!? I thought you were leaving next week!?

Jye: me too! They changed it I guess!

Me: that's great but I'm sure Dylan hates me and wants nothing to do with me.

Dylan: lies. I don't hate you and you're still my favorite person in the world.

Jye walked out and Dylan walked in. He sat on my bed next to me and I laid my head in his lap.

Me: I'm really sorry Dylan. I don't know what happened.

Dylan: it's ok. It was a stupid move on my part to ask you to go with me.

Me: no it's not. You wanted to go with me and I just ruined the night. But I looked fabulous while doing so!

Dylan: yeah it is and I guess you're right. Well I have to go. We're leaving for the hotel. See ya.

Me: bye.

He walked out and I ran to my closet and slid on my purple yoga pants. I walked downstairs and gave the rest of the boys a hug goodbye. Zayn was there too but I just gave him a weak smile. The door closed and I started to walk back upstairs when Zayn pulled me back and crashed his lips to mine. I kissed back and he slid his tongue over my bottom lip. I let him in and his tongue explored all of my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let my fingers roam through his black hair. He pulled away to take off his shirt, and I took off mine.

Zayn: jump.

I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed me again but pulled away quickly and made his way to my neck. He walked upstairs and into his room, he took off my bra and massaged my right breast while putting my left in his mouth. He flicked his tongue over my nipple as I but my lip to hold In a moan.

Zayn: don't hold it in. Moan as loud as you can baby.

I stopped biting my lip and let out a soft moan. He switched breast so now he had my right in his mouth and he was massaging my left. I let out another moan but this one was louder. Zayn quickly took off my yoga pants and rubbed me through my panties, I let out a loud moan and I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter...I was practically dripping!

Me: Zayn! Stop teasing pl-please!

Zayn: oh yeah moan my name like that baby girl!

Me: oh! Zayn! Zayn! Zayn!

He took off my panties and shoved 3 fingers in me without warning and started licking my clit. He was thrusting his fingers fast and hard in me.

Me: oh! Zayn! Yes! Yes! Faster! Please! Oh! Zayn!!!

Zayn: yeah? Right there? You like it when I rub your clit like this!? Huh? Right there?

Me: oh! Fuck! Zayn yes!

He pulled out his fingers and plunged his tongue into me, making me scream and moan.

Me: ZAYN! FUCK! YES! ZAYN FUCK ME PLEASE!!!!

Zayn: baby are you close? Do you want me to put my long hard thick cock in your soaking tight pussy?

Me: YES Z-ZAYN PLEEEASE!!!!!!

Zayn: I wanna taste you baby. I want you to cum all over my tongue.

He pushed his tongue back in my making me moan again. He curled his tongue so it hit my g-spot and he kept pushing it and pushing it. I finally felt my walls tighten and I let go. Zayn licked me everywhere, licking up all the cum. I sat up and pulled off his boxers, his erection slapped against his stomach. I grabbed his member and pumped him slowly earning a moan.

Zayn: fuck Kat. Just suck me already!

I put his hard cock in my mouth and zayn started thrusting in my mouth. I quickly stopped him and bobbed my head up and down earning a few moans from zayn.

Zayn: uh! Kat I think I'm close baby!

I sucked even harder and bobbed my head faster, I massaged everything i couldn't fit in my mouth and I felt him twitch in my mouth. After a few more seconds I tasted his sweet and salty cum fill my mouth. I swallowed it all and stood up. Zayn pushed me onto the bed and pumped himself to make him hard again. The sight of it was so hot I started fingering myself. Zayn looked at me and grinned.

Zayn: eager now are we? You won't be able to walk baby.

Me: I don't care! Just get in me! I need you!

Zayn: how Much?

Me: I dont know! I just need your long hard thick cock in me before I go crazy!!!

Without warning he pushed into me and started thrusting fasts and hard putting all of him in me.

Me: ZAYN! YES! OH YEHA! YES FUCK ME HARD!!! YES OH!!!

Zayn: yeah? You want me to go faster? Moan my name baby!

Me: OH ZAYN!!!! YES!!!! FASTER! HARDER!!!! PLEASE!!!!

He stopped and pulled out. He grabbed my waist and flipped us over so I'm on top.

Zayn: if you want it you gotta work for it.

I slid him into me and bounced up and down making him moan. I grinded our hips together making us both moan. After a while I got tired so Zayn flipped us back over and started thrusting hard and fast. I was close I could feel it.

Me: ZAYN!!! OH!!!! ZAYN IM CLOSE!!!!!!!! HARDER!!!! FASTER!!!

Zayn: I know baby me too! Just a little longer!

Me: ZAYN!!!! OH!!!

Zayn: on 3 baby!!!! 1...2...3!!!

He made one final hard thrust that drove me over the edge and I came all Over him. He ate me out and I pulled on clothes again. He did the same and I stood up but fell back down.

Me: zayn help!

Zayn: you can't feel your legs can you?

Me: not at all! Take me to bed please!

Zayn: alreAdy did.

I hit his arm and he picked me up. He carried me to my bed and laid me Down.

Zayn: if you need anything, call me. I love you.

Me: ok love you.

He walks out of of my room and I drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

An

This is laurelis!!! Jasmine fell asleep and I stole had iPod to writ this chapter! Yep! Kk bye tacos! Luv ya

-Laurelis:)