Family reunion

Kats POV

It's been 2 months since Zayn and I had sex and now we're dating. Elephants laundry went back to Australia but jye and I Skype a lot. Harry is now dating jade from little mix and we're best friends...like Perrie said...we were like long lost sisters. It's now 2 weeks till Christmas and I was laying in bed with jade next me. Last night we had yet another sleepover! I shook her arm and her eyes fluttered open.

Jade: what?

Me: well goodmorning to you too mrs cranky.

Jade: sorry. Morning. What are we doing today?

Me: lazy movie day?

Jade: perfect. C'mon lets go to the market to get junk food! And lets NOT invite Niall to this movie day!

Me: deal!

We hopped out of my bed and brushed our hair before putting our snow boots over our onesies! Yes we wear onesies! Got a problem? Didn't think so! We grabbed our wallets and phones before we hop in my car. I quickly drive to the market and we run to the soda and candy isle. We stock up on everything and we spend about 200£ on junk food!

Me: jay...we gotta stop doing this!

Jade: no way! This is fun!!!

Me: ok you're right!

We dive back and we hop out with the bags. We walk in and zayns sitting on the couch with a blanket over himself watching TV. I smile at him and he smiles back.

Me: be right back boo.

Jade and I run upstairs and put the stuff on my desk. I run back down and sit on zayns lap. I kissed him passionately.

Me: morning zaynie boo

Zayn: morning kitty kat. Another lazy movie day with jade?

Me: of course! Well I'll be upstairs all day if ya needz meh! Love ya!

Zayn: yeah ok love ya too!

I walk back up and jade already has 4 soda bottles and 7 bags of chips on the floor around my laptop and a bunch of pillows and blankets. She comes out of the bathroom and lays down on the blankets. I follow her actions and we play the hunger games. We were half way through the movie when my phone started ringing.

Me: sorry jay. Can you pause it?

She nods and I got up to get my phone, I looked at the number and it wasn't one I knew. I made the biggest mistake of my life by answering.

Me: hello?

?: kat?

Me: yes. Who is this?

?: erica. I had the baby last night.

I immediately hung up and threw my phone on the bed. I let out an ear piercing scream and cried.

•••••••••••

Zayns POV

I was watching football (soccer) when I heard a scream coming from upstairs. I immediately jumped up and ran to Kats room. She was sitting on the floor with her head In her knees crying with jades arms around her. I bent down and took her from jade.

Me: what the hell happened jay!?

Jade: her phone was ringing and she got it but she hung up, threw it on the bed, and cried and screamed.

Me: baby who was it? Was it someone threatening you?

Kat: it was our worst nightmare sending a postcard from Boston!