Hang with elephants laundry

Kats POV

I woke up with 2 pairs of arms around me, one pair on my stomach and the other on my waist. My head was killing me! I opened my eyes to see a sleeping Zayn with his lips slightly parted. I turned around to see a snoring jye. I giggled and squeezed out of there arms and looked at my phone. 12:00pm!!!!!?? WHAT! IM LATE FOR SCHOOL!!! I hopped back on the bed to wake jye and Zayn up.

Me: JYE ZAYN WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!! IM LATE FOR SCHOOL GET OUT!!!

Both there eyes fluttered open and they just groaned.

Jye: skip today. Hang with us.

Zayn: what time is it?

Me: 12:00 and I guess that's an option

Zayn: fuck! I have to meet the boys at the studio! I gotta go. Love ya kitty Kat!

Me: love ya boo!

Jye: so are you gonna skip?

Me: yeah but this hangover is killing me!

Jye: c'mon i'll carry you downstairs. Where's the pills?

Me: guest bathroom. Thanks jye.

Jye: no problem

He picked me up and carried me downstairs bridal style. Heath, Dylan, and mark were awake and sitting on the couch. Dylan and Heath shot jye a death glare..what? I hopped down from his arms and jumped on Dylan and Heath. I laid on both there laps, with my head and stomach on Dylan and my waist and legs on Heath. Dylan chuckled and played with my hair. Heath smiled and went back to watching tv.

Me: so as soon as I get painkillers, what are we doing today?

Dylan: wait you have a hangover!? Hahaha wow! You only had like 5 drinks!

Me: I'm 16 and I've never really drank. I get smashed easily.

Heath: Dylan stop making fun of her and I don't know, what do you want to do?

Me: well because everyone is at work or at school there's not much to do. A movie maybe?

Mark: nah, theres no good movies out

Ethan walked downstairs in just pajama pants and let me tell you...this boy had abs to DIE for. I couldn't help but stare, Ethan looked my way and I turned my head quickly but it was too late.

Ethan: checking me out I see?

Me: uh...um no...

I blushed a deep crimson and I just wanted to die. He chuckled and sat by Heath. God those abs are just calling my name...dammit! Katerina Laurelis Payne you will NOT fall for Ethan! He loves in a different country and Harry said they use girls for sex.

Dylan: so Kat what's your answer?

Me: answer for what?

Ethan: do you want to get some food before we do anything?

Me: oh yeah sure. Let me go get changed.

I got up and walked upstairs. I looked at my phone and I had a missed call from Harry. What does he want now? I called him back and he answered on the first ring

Harry: kat?

Me: no it's jye. I stole her phone. What do you want Harry of course it's me.

Harry: I just wanted to see if you're ok. What's with the attitude?

Me: ok well I'm fine Harry. They're not gonna hurt me. And I have an attitude because I have a massive hangover!

Harry: THEY GOT YOU DRUNK LAST NIGHT!?