Hes back

Kats POV

I woke up to 3 pairs of eyes on Harry and I. I jumped up and screamed causing Niall Zayn and Liam to run into my room.

Me: "WHAT THE HELL YOU 3!? YOU KNOW I HATE WHEN YOU DO THAT!"

Jake ari and crys cracked up laughing and Harry just rubbed shooting circles in my back. Then jake got serious.

Jake: "Cody's coming to London with his mom today!"

I immediately fell to the floor. I just looked up at him.

Me: "how do you know that?"

Ari: "um..."

I saw Harry shake his head in the corner of my eye. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me.

Crys: "he told jake before school ended and before we got on the bus to the airport."

Me: "oh...I hate when you lie to me jake. But now you got my 2 best friends and my boyfriend to lie as well? Damn you must be good."

I ran to my closet picked out a pair of high waisted sea green shorts and a plain white tank top. I ran to my bathroom and locked the door. I got dressed and I straitened my hair. I walked out and Harry was sitting on my bed. Hiding his face in his hands. I went back into my closet and put on my white wedges and walked downstairs.

Jake saw me and he ran up to me and hugged me. I didn't hug him back. I pulled away and he looked hurt and disappointed. He walked towards ari who hugged him and comforted him. I Walked into the kitchen to find Louis Niall Zayn and rica. I quickly and quietly made myself coffee, grabbed an apple, and walked out. Rica followed me and when I sat on the game room couch she smiled at me.

Rica: "today were having a girls day. We're gonna go to the mall, shop, and have fun. Finish and I'll tell Ari and crys to go get ready."

She kissed my cheek and walked out into the living room. I finished my coffee and apple and walked out. Harry was sitting on the couch playing a game on his phone. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. He put down his phone and kissed me gently.

I kissed back but I pulled away.

Me: "why? How?"

Harry: "I didn't want you to worry. I asked them who he was and what happened. I'm so sorry he did that to you."

Me: "it was my choice. A stupid one but mine."

I kissed him and he kissed back. We pulled away when jake cleared his throat. I looked at him and ran over. I gave him a hug and then jumped on his back. He laughed and ari and crys came down.

Me: "IM NOT MAD ANYMORE BABEZ!!! GURLZ DAY BITCHES!!!!"

We all laughed and jake put my down. Rica came in with Zayn and he sat down on the couch and she sat on his lap. I wiggled my eyebrows at her and she flipped me off.

Me: "FUCK YOU TOO SISTA!!!"

I ran over to them and sat in her lap crushing zayn. Then ari sat in my lap and jake in hers then crys.

Zayn: "ALL YOU FAT ARSES OFF NOW!!!!!"

We laughed and got off of Zayn.

Me and rica: "SORRY ZAYNIE BOO!!"

We laughed and i sat on Harry's lap. He kissed my neck and then just below my ear. I pulled away and hopped up.

Me: "ALRIGHT MY BITCHES! LETS GET GOING!!! IT'S GURLZ DAY!!!"

I turned around ran upstairs grabbed my bag and phone. I ran back downstairs and the girls were waiting at the door for me. I kissed Harry and then kissed the rest of the boys on the cheek. But jake whispered in my ear: "be safe. If you see him run". I just nod and skip to the door and to my brand new car. I hopped in the drivers seat and ari called shotgun. She hopped in and rica and crys in the back. I turned on my car and started driving towards the mall. 'We are who we are' came on the radio and I held back tears.