Awko dinner

Kats POV

It was an hour later and perrie had handed me a mirror. I looked and I immediately gasped at the site of myself. I was wearing one of perries strapless purple dresses with matching purple heels. Perrie had made 2 skinny braids using strips of hair from the front, curled the the rest and pulled Back the braids to keep the curls in place.

And gem had put gray eyeshadow with lavender eyeliner and a light coat of mascara and light blush. She had picked out a pair of hoop earrings with little hearts dangling from them. Perrie had picked out one of my favorite necklaces from my bag, it had a heart with an infinity sign inside the heart.

Perrie was wearing a one strap black dress with black stilettos and she had light gold eyeshadow some blush and a thick coat of mascara. She had black studs in the shape of roses and a cute gold butterfly ring.

Gemma was wearing a strapless red dress and matching heels. She had put little sparkles on her eyes instead of eyeshadow and she put on light mascara. She dust have any other makeup on except some clear lipgloss.

We looked at each other we gasped

Perrie, gem, me: "YOU LOOK AMAZAYN!!!!"

we burst out laughing and when we calmed down we walked in to the other room.

Zayn, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Harry sat there watching zayn beat Liam at FIFA and then perrie cleared her throat.

Zayn: "Woah"

Niall: "damn"

Liam: "wow"(while slapping Niall upside his head)

Louis: "holy shit"

Harry: "that can't be my sister"

Gem perrie and I blushed

Perrie grabbed zayns hand, Gemma grabbed Harry's hand, and I grabbed nialls. Niall started to blush over the fact that I chose him to grab instead of Louis or Liam.

Me: "Niall stop blushing" I smiled and pecked him on the cheek

That made him blush even more

Niall: "I can't. You're just so beautiful."

Me: "aw thanks nialler!"

Louis: "BREAK IT UP YOU TWO!!! YOU GUYS CAN'T BE BUDDIES ANYMORE!! SHE'S MY BUDDIE NOW!"

me: "whatever louis. We're just friends anyways."

Louis: "that's what they all say!"

Harry's POV

she kissed HIM!!! SHE SHOULD BE KISSING ME NOT NIALL!!!!! UGH!!!! I WANT HER BUT ZAYN IS BEING AN ASSHOLE AND WON'T LET ME TALK TO HER!!!

Gemma: ouch! Harry! You're squeezing my hand!

Me: "oh sorry gem. I guess I don't know my own strength."

I pecked her on the cheek and started a conversation to get my mind of of her.

Kats POV

hmm...Harry hasn't said anything about the way I look. He's the one who said to look sexy. I let go of Louis and walked up to Harry who was alone, I guess gem went to talk to someone else.

Me: "hey handsome"

Harry: "hey sexy"

Me: "finally you say something about the way I look! I thought I wasn't sexy enough for you."

He chuckled and I giggled and blushed a little bit.

Harry: "sorry I meant to I just got distracted. And you're always sexy enough for me"