I love you

Kats POV

I went to sit next to him but he moved over.

Zayn: lay with me..please

I just nod and I laid down so I was facing zayn.

Me: Zayn I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say it, it just slipped.

Zayn: it's ok. You were just mad. I shouldn't have mad a big deal out of it.

Me: no you had a right to make a big deal out of it. I just didn't expect you too. I'm a big girl Zayn. I know what I'm doing.

Zayn: I know it's just...never mind it doesn't matter.

Me: no tell me. Please.

Zayn: it's nothing really. Just forget it.

Me: tell me or I'll tickle you!

Zayn: NO

Me: tickle it is then.

I jumped on top of him and started tickling his sides. He was screaming and kicking, trying to get me off. He failed miserably.

Zayn: KAT STOP PLEASE KAT NO!!! GET OFF STOP TICKLING PLEASE!!!!

Me: you have 2 options: tell me or get tickled more. Which one?

Zayn: KAT OK OK I LOVE YOU!

I froze. He froze too.

Me: what?

Zayn: I...I love you. I always have.

Me: I...I...I have to go. I'm meeting friends.

I got off of him and ran to my room. I slammed and locked the door. I slid down my door. I started crying. I looked at the clock on my wall 12:00 I just cried and cried sitting there on the floor. After about an hour I just laid down on the floor shaking and screaming. I didn't care if Zayn or anyone heard me. He loves me? No!? He loves Erica!!! What!? Someone started pounding on my door.

Niall: KAT OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE!!! IM SCARED OUT OF MY MIND!! I'VE BEEN DOWNSTAIRS FOR 15 MINUTES LISTENING TO YOU SCREAM AND CRY PLEASE!!! OPEN UP!!!

I scooted away from the door and reached up and unlocked it. Niall burst through and closed the door, locking it.

Me: Niall go away. Just leave me alone.

He walked towards me and picked me up bridal style. I was kicking and punching him but I was too weak. He sat down on my bed and put me on his lap, he wrapped his arms around me and I was still fighting.

me: NO PET ME GO NIALL! STOP!!! Just...stop...go away.

Niall: shhh it's ok. Shhh. Everything is gonna be ok love. Shhh.

I was a mess and I cried into his shirt until 2:45. I got up and stopped crying.

Me: I have to get ready Niall. I'm meeting friends. Thank you nialler.

I have him a hug and kissed his cheek. He just nods and walks out the door. I got dressed and put on more makeup to cover my tear stains and the red under my eyes. I grabbed my purse, phone and keys and walked to my car.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n

ERMAGURD WHAT!? Haha ok...short chapter I know. I only got 4 hours of sleep yesterday because I was up trying to figure out what to writ for you fools. Jk...or am i? EWWW TAYLOR SWIFT CAME ON GROSS!!!!!! Bai

~jasmine(a sleepy jasmine)