I have to leave

Harry's POV

We've been looking for Kat for the past hour and a half! Where did she go!!!? What made her run like that!?

Me: KAT!!! PLEASE C'MON WHERE ARE YOU BABY!? KITTEN IM WORRIED!!! PLEASE COME HOME BABY GIRL!!!

I saw a full head of bright purple hair and I ran to her, she was sitting on a park bench and she had taken off her hoodie so she was only In a black tank top and jeans, with her TOMS. The top half of her tank top was drenched in tears. I lifted up her head and even though her face was red and her eyes were bloodshot she still looked beautiful. I kissed her gently but that just made her cry more.

Me: baby what's wrong?

Kat: j-just go. I just want to be alone.

Me: why? Why'd you run out like that? What happened baby girl?

Kat: I KEEP HURTING YOU AND ZAYN! IM HURTING EVERYONE! I don't deserve you guys.

She whispered the very last part and I kissed her again.

Me: so what are you going to do? Right now you have all the power.

Kat: I have to talk to a few people first but then I don't know...Harry you don't deserve all the hurt I put you through.

Me: no no no! I've put you through more pain baby don't say anything else! I know what you're gonna say next so don't say it!

Kat: Harry...I love you, I really do b-

Me: NO! DON'T FUCKING SAY IT!

She whimpered and moved away a bit. I reached out to hug her but she flinched a bit so I put my arms down.

Me: I'm sorry. I just...I hate the fact that you were about to say that you were leaving. Baby I don't want you to leave, I love you. Don't go.

Kat: but Harry it's the right thing to do! You and Zayn just need to forget I ever excisted!!!

Me: you can't forget someone you love. You haven't forgotten about gem right? Because you care about her!

Kat: Harry...it's for the best. I love you but I need to leave.

Me: whatever you have to do baby girl. C'mon lets go home, is your neck ok?

Kat: yeah my neck is fine. My heart, not so much but my neck, perfectly fine.

Me: ok c'mon pets go home. I'll carry you to the car.

•••

Kats POV

When we got to the car Harry called everyone to call off the 'search' and told them he found me. They all beat us there and baby Ry was sleeping on Harry's recliner, I picked her up and watched her sleep. Niall, liam, Erica(and Rylie), Zayn, Lou and el left after about 20 minutes, I stood up and walked to the bed room and laid down. Harry was in the shower. I decided I would change out of this outfit and put on a dry tank top and a pair of sweats. I went to my bag and pulled out a pair or plain grey sweats and a baby blue tank top.

I slipped off my jeans and tank and decided on taking off my bra considering it was really uncomfortable. I took it off so now I was only in my panties.

Harry: oh um...sorry babe.

I turned around and Harry didn't have a towel. I quickly covered my boobs and he covered his growing erection. I giggled and ran to my clothes and to the bathroom. I threw on my clothes and walked out, Harry was sitting on the bed and it looked like he was in pain...right?

Harry: fuck kat. Right there.

OHMIGOD! HE'S MASTERBATING! OHMIGOD! His eyes were closed and he was moaning, just to play I touched the head. His eyes shot open and his face turned as red as a tomato.