News: 1d girls gone wild

Ariana's POV

Simon cowell!? WHAT OHMIGOD WHAT!? PROBLEM!? WHAT'S THE PROBLEM!?

Crystals POV

Problem...what problem? Why is Simon cowell here?"

Kats POV

We walked inside and we all sat down. I sat next to Harry and I held his hand.

Simon: "so we all know that you like to do twittcams for your fans. And I'm aware that Harry and Katerina did one this morning in her room. And well...this happens alot, but one of you forgot to end the twitcam and when you 3"

He pointed at me ari and crys

"Went to change everyone was and heard. It's all over the news and I can't do anything anymore. I just wanted to let you know before you saw for yourselves."

Harry: "did you know!?"

He looked at me and the girls. We nodded and he let go of my hand.

Me: "WOAH WOAH WOAH! DON'T GET MAD BECAUSE BY THE TIME WE FIGURED IT OUT WE HAD ALREADY CHANGED INFRONT OF THE CAMERA! AND YOUR THE ONE WHO DIDN'T END IT!!"

Simon: "Kat. Please stop yelling. Boys the tour is coming early. You have 2 weeks to pack for tour instead of 4. And I would really like it if you could all be ok with each other so there are no fights on the bus. Please."

Zayn: "Simon. Erica's pregnant. She has to come."

Simon just nodded and got up.

Simon: "I guess I'll see you all in 2 weeks. Ariana jake crystal, you should get packing seeing as you guys leave tomorrow. Goodbye you lot."

With that he walked out.

Zayn: "well I guess shopping is off."

He grabbed Erica's hand and walked upstairs. Niall grabbed aris hand and they walked to the back yard. Louis and El walked out the door to leave and liam and crys went to the front yard. Leaving Harry and I in the living room.

Harry: "I'm sorry for getting mad. I know it's not your fault. I love you."

Me: "it ok babe. I love you too."

I kissed his cheek and got up to check on ari and Niall. I walked up to the window AND OHMIGOD THEY'RE MAKING OUT!!!!! I turned around and decided to check on Liam and crys too. I quietly opened the door and looked in the yard. Liam was sitting on the grass with his knees slightly elevated and crys was sitting on his knees. He leaned up and kissed her.

Me: "AWWW HOW SWEET!!!!!"

They pulled apart and looked at me.

Liam: "WHAT THE FUCK KAT!?"

Crys and I both gasped and then started laughing our asses off. Liam just blushed and crys kissed him 1 more time.

Liam: "don't go babe."

Crys: "don't worry. Schools gonna be over in a month. I'll come back and spend the summer here ok? I'm a junior so I can even apply at a collage here if you want."

Liam just nodded and they smiled at each other before getting up and walking inside. I followed and saw ari crying in Nialls shirt.

Ari: "I don't wanna go babe!"

Niall: "I don't want you to go princess but you have too. I'm gonna miss you."

Ari: "I'm gonna miss you too nialler. Promise I can come back to you after school!"

Niall: "I promise princess."

He kissed her forehead and smiled

Me: "AWW WE HAVE 3 NEW COUPLES IN 1 DAY AWWW!!!"