Ball

Kats POV

We all walk out and we hop into the 2 vans. The first one has Heath, mark, el, louis, harry, niall, and liam. And the second one has Dylan, Ethan, Zayn, jye and I. Zayn was driving and we all agreed that on the way back that Heath and Liam were driving. I sat in the back with Dylan while Ethan was in the passenger seat and jye was in the middle. Dylan sat next to me and whispered

Dylan: "I can't wait to get you out of this dress later."

I stared at him in shock and he winked. I was NOT having sex with Dylan! No way in hell! In about 15 minutes we were there and we got out. Dylan wrapped his arms around my waist and we walked to the door like that. Harry was jealous and I could tell. All the paps were taking pictures and screaming questions.

"WHY DID YOU AN HARRY BREAK UP!?"

"ARE YOU TWO DATING!?"

"WHO'S THAT!?"

"DID YOU CHEAT ON HARRY!?"

"DID HARRY DUMP YOU OR DID YOU DUMP HIM?!"

"WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR DRESS!?"

Dylan: just ignore them. C'mon lets go in.

I nodded and we walked in. I immediately saw a bunch of musical artist. Miley cyrus, Justin beiber, Cher lloyd, ne-yo, one republic, embelm3, Cody simpson, BTR, 5 second of summer, Ross lynch, Carly Rae jepson, usher, beyoncé, shakira, Ariana grande, Miranda cosgrove, jade, jesy, Leigh Anne from little mix, Adele, pink, fun, green day, the script, the black eyed peas and a lot more. I almost fangirled at the sight of all my favorite artist but I held it in.

Zayn: kat! Come meet our good friend cher! She was on the X factor with us!

Me: coming! C'mon Dylan.

We walked over to Zayn and Niall who were with a girl a little older than me with blue hair and brown eyes.

Cher: hey! You must be kat. I'm cher.

Me: hi cher. I'm a huge fan of yours.

Cher: oh really? I didn't think I would be so big in America but I'm glad I am.

Me: yeah you are. A lot of people love you and your music. I love your song 'superhero' that's probably my favorite.

Cher: that was actually my toughest song to write. I had a lot of trouble but my mum helped me a bit.

Me: well your mum is an amazing writer.

Cher: oh I'm sorry how rude of me! I didn't even notice your date. Hello I'm Cher and you are?

Dylan: hello I'm Dylan. I'm in the Australian band elephants laundry. You've probably never heard of us.

Cher: oh no I've heard of you! I like your song 'hell inside my head'.

Dylan: why thank you. We've worked hard on the song.

Cher: I can tell, it's an amazing song. Would you like to meet ne-yo? He's a good friend.

Me: I would. Dylan?

Dylan: yeah sure.

Cher: follow me.

We followed her to a short African American man.

Cher: hey ne!

Ne-yo: hey cher! Hey! Aren't you the girl living with Zayn Malik?

Me: um yes. Katerina Payne, but you can call me Kat.

I shook his hand and he gave me a huge smile. I returned the gesture and went back to Dylan.