Home again

Kats POV

Today we have to go back to London. The past 3 days were amazing! I met more of my cousins, aunts and uncles. I really clicked with my cousin Alyssa, she was just like cyrstal, calm but wild. Zayn clicked with Frankie, my cousin Ricky, and my 2nd cousin Anthony. We all had fun but sadly we have to go back because of the new album. Zayn and I surprised Erica by buying a bunch of baby stuff for Rylie. And at night when we go back to our hotel we cuddle and watch movies!!!

Right now we were packing up ours and Erica's stuff. Zayn said he would pay for an apartment close by so we can see her and Rylie everyday. Zayn walked up behind me and kissed my neck, he started kissing and sucking on my sweet spot making me moan.

Me: Zayn stop, we have to leave soon.

Zayn: I bet you 5 minutes is all I need to make you cum.

When he said this I felt turned on but we cant. Should we? It's only 5 minutes...NO!

Me: no, Zayn stop baby.

He kept kissing down my neck and came back up to my sweet spot, he's thinking if he does this a little longer I'll give in but I wont. I turn around and push him away, hurt flashes in his eyes and across his face.

Zayn: I'm sorry baby. You said no but I kept on, I'm sorry Kat.

Me: it's ok. I know I'm irresistible!

I tossed my hair like a preppy school girl and he wrapped his arms his arms around my waist. He leaned down and kissed me gently, he pulled away and started singing.

Zayn: I find your lips so kissable, And your kiss unmissable, Your fingertips so touchable, And your eyes irresistible.

Me: aw! I love you!

Zayn: I love you too. C'mon lets finish.

I nod and we go back to packing. About 15 minutes later we were done and Erica walked in with my baby Ry in her arms. I ran to them and took Rylie.

Me: hiya babe! I wuve you!! You're so cute!

She let out a little giggle and Zayn walked next to me and started making funny faces again. We all laughed at Zayn and he took her from me, I pouted slightly but I grabbed mine and Ricas bags. I walked downstairs of Sonya's house and out the door to Jamie's little car. She was taking us to the airport. I walked back in and Zayn had his bags downstairs and he was still holding Rylie. I walked to him and wrapped my arms around his torso under Rylie's small body.

Zayn: when I have kids I think I want a girl.

Me: aw! I want a boy. My dad always said that he wanted me to have a boy.

Zayn: so you want a boy just because he wants you to have a boy?

Me: no. I've just wanted a boy. He has no influence on me.

Zayn: ok babe. C'mon go get Jamie so we can leave and let's say bye.

Me: ok. I love you ya know that right?

Zayn: of course baby. I love you too.

I unhooked my arms from his body and walked over to Jamie.

Me: hey. we should say bye and then we'll leave ok?

Jamie: yeah ok. I'm really gonna miss my baby sisters!

She pulled me into a tight hug and started crying. I just rubbed circles in her back...I wasn't used to people caring about me yet.

Me: I'm gonna miss you too. I love it here but my life is in England.

Jamie: ok. I get it. Go say bye and I'll start the car.