Hello & goodbye

Harry's POV

I woke up to the sound of humming and I felt something tracing my abs. I looked down and it was kat. I guess this was her morning routine now.

Me: "morning beautiful."

She looked up at me but instead of saying anything she leaned in and kissed me. I gladly kissed back but after a minute she pulled away.

Kat: "babe you have to book the flights for later. And then we'll spend time with gem until its time."

I nod and I got up to change. Kat did the same. She took off her red yoga pants only to put on black ones, she took off her hoodie and put on a purple tshirt on with a black skull on it with little black hearts around it...weird shirt. I put on a thirt that Niall bought me for my birthday last year. It said 'my best mate is Irish' and some jeans. I grabbed Kats laptop and the screensaver was a picture of her and Perrie ant the Bradford mall. Niall and I photobombed it and we were in the back making funny faces. Kat walked up behind me and put her hands on my shoulders.

Kat: "I miss her. Why her? What did she do to deserve it?"

Me: "I know. We all miss her. She didn't deserve it. She was the one who kept us in line and she was always happy. We all loved her."

She kissed my cheek and I went to the airline website. I booked tickets for 5 o'clock later today. It was only 12 so we had time. I got up and walked downstairs to find Kat on the phone crying.

Kat: "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! IM NOT YOUR PRINCESS ANYMORE! SURE YOU SEND ME MONEY SOMETIMES BUT IT'S NOT ENOUGH! JUST ADMIT YOU'VE NEVER CARED ABOUT ME AND GET OVER IT! I HATE YOU! H-A-T-E HATE! FUCK OFF PETROV IM A STYLES NOW!"

With that she hung up and fell to floor crying her eyes out. I ran up to her and just held her. I sat beside her and she cried into my shirt.

Me: "shh baby girl it's ok. Shhh. Who was it babe?"

Kat: "my so called father."

Me: "ok it's ok shhh everything's gonna be ok babe. He's not gonna get you I swear."

She nodded and looked at me. I wiped her tears and she just smiled a little.

Kat: "can I be a styles? Or malik? Horan? Payne? Tomlinson? Anything just so I don't have to share anything else in common with him other than blood?"

I nodded. And I just kissed her.

Me: "you can't be a styles sadly. But you can choose one of the boys. They won't care. So which sounds better?"

Kats POV

Which one sounds better? Kat Payne? Kat Horan? Kat Tomlinson? Kat Malik? Payne defiantly Payne.

Me: "Payne. Kat Payne. Perfect."

Harry nodded and I looked at the time. It was 1 already and the hospital was an hour away.

Me: "c'mon Harry lets go."

He nodded and grabbed the keys to car and we walked out. I pulled out my phone to call Liam but Liam called me instead.

Me: "hey li I was just about to call you."

"This isn't Liam. This is your father. They want me to see you."

Me: "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF! GET OUT OF MY FUCKING FLAT!"

"No. I'm staying until you come home."

Me: "WELL THEN I GUESS IM STAYING WITH HARRY TILL YOU LEAVE!"

I hung up and turned off my phone. I looked at Harry and he looked confused.