Who?

Zayns POV

I got home and jade was still here but she was in her jeans and shirt.

Me: get. the. fuck. out.

Jade: but why zaynie? Don't you want me?

Me: no! Get the fuck out!

She scoffed and walked out. I walked to the kitchen and pulled out my bottle of vodka and tequila. I started drinking the vodka letting it burn my throat. I stayed like that for a good 3 hours, just drinking.

•••

Kats POV

I woke up on someone's lap. I looked up and saw Matt watching Harry potter and the goblet of fire. He looked down at me and smiled a bit. I returned the gesture and sat up.

Me: what time is it?

Matt: around 5

Me: oh, I gotta go. Thanks matt, bye.

I gave him a quick hug and grabbed my keys

Matt: no problem bye.

I walked out the door and got in my car. 3 days. I need clothes. I drove to zayns...ours? flat and walked in, Zayn was sitting on the couch downing a bottle of tequila. He looked at me and got up.

Zayn: baby are you staying?

Me: no..stop calling me that.

Zayn: ok. Kat please...talk to me. I want to know what I can do to make this better.

Me: Zayn I don't know if you can...

Zayn: well then...don't move out. You're still my baby sister right?

Me: that ended when we had sex on my birthday.

Zayn: I love you, let me prove it to you.

Before I could say anything his lips crashed into mine. I felt the sparks, but he pulled away. I looked into his eyes and they swarmed with emotion, I didn't know what to say or do.

Me: Zayn I-

Zayn: I love you. I love you more than anything, and if you weren't planning on saying I forgive you or I love you...don't say anything.

I nodded and kept my mouth shut. I put my head down and stared at my feet. Zayn tilted up my head so I was looking at him.

Zayn: don't leave me, please. Stay. Stay tonight, I just want to hold you one last time if you're going to leave me.

Me: zayn...as much as I want to, I don't know if I can...I'm sorry Zayn.

Zayn: NO! You're the best god damn thing that's ever happened to me and I'm not letting you go just because some bitch forced herself on me!! Kat I love you!!!! What the fuck don't you understand!?

Me: WHY YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME!!!!

Zayn: IT WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE!!!

Me: Wait....I don't even know why I'm mad, considering we're even now.

And saying that made me feel a lot better but Zayn walked up to me and smashed his lips to mine. He picked me up and pinned me to a wall, I let out a moan because I loved it when he was rough like this. He quickly took off my jeans and picked me up, he set me on the couch and he slid off my panties in one swift movement. He plunged his tongue deep inside me and I let out a long moan, he kept doing this for about 2 hours and just let me have an orgasm after orgasm. He finally stopped and looked up at me.

Zayn: who?

Me: huh?

He gently pinched my clit.