Chapter 15 - Double Date?

I meant what I said when I was done with Anthony I don't want anything to do with him. He's just like every other guy who wants to have the prettiest girl by his side to make him feel special about himself.

Well you can count me out.

I walked to Joe's car to see the red Toyota starting, I opened the passenger's seat to Joes Jeep to feel a set of eyes on my back I didn't bother to turn around knowing those set of eyes were probably Anthony's.

I sat in Joe's car as I felt my phone buzzed, to see a baseball emoji next to Zack's name?

Zackattck: hey PJ I was just wondering if u would like to go to the movies this Friday?

Whoa whoa whoa back up. Zack was asking me out on a date, to go to the movies, this Friday? I didn't know what to say.

"Joe Zack just asked me to go to the movies this Friday. Should I go?" I asked Joe looking at him as he watched the road.

"Well yeah PJ, you should go remember what we talked about in the hospital today. Take a chance, going on a date with a really nice guy isn't a bad thing remember?"

"You're right."

Me: you know what, why not. Sure I'll go to the movies with you Friday.

Zackattack: that's great! I would of asked u in person but I got nervous r u sure ur free?

Me: yeah I'm sure I'm free considering I don't really have soccer or anything else going on. I'll be able to make it. & don't worry about it I don't mind being asked this way saves the awkwardness.

Zackattack: lol true. Ok I'll pick u up at 7 and we can pick a movie together at the theater.

Me: okay I'll see you then (:

Zackattack: ok (:

I smiled at my phone; this is exciting I haven't been properly taken out on a date.

I wonder what I should wear, what movie we're going to see. I told Joe everything, and as soon as I got home I called Krissy.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THIS IS MORE EXCTING THAN THE TIME YOU TOLD ME OUR CLEATS CAME IN!" she screamed into my ear.

"But wait, what about Anthony?"

"What about Anthony" where is she going with this?

"Wouldn't he get mad seeing his best friend going on a date with the girl he likes?" she gasped.

"Krissy you don't even have to worry about that because he doesn't like me one and two, I'm don't with Anthony he's an asshole. I finished something that wasn't even there to begin with." I looked down at my hands since when were guys this big of a deal...

-

It was Friday; I haven't talked to Anthony all week.

I was glad because tonight was the night I was going on my first date with Zack.

I never thought I'd go on a date with Zack let alone anyone actually.

It was starting to get to fall you could tell by the way the air felt when it turned night time, it was going to be cold tonight.

So I decided to wear black tights with buttoned down high sand colored UGGs, with the same but lighter dash of pink colored sweater that had a knitted design on the front and back, with a tan infinity scarf, I left my hair straight that night with my grown out bangs tucked behind my ear.

I grabbed my small brown satchel so I could but my girl things and my phone in there.

My nails were painted an egg shelled pink.

I felt pretty, I stared myself in the mirror looking at my blue eyes starting back at me.

I thought it was rare for someone with black hair to have blue eyes, but I guess I was lucky. I had light freckles because of the summer my skin was tan I wasn't pale like most girls but I still turned tan in the summer and stayed semi tan in the winter.

I turned around to see Emma, Amber and Krissy looking at me smiling.

Amber was going on her date with Alex tonight too; I guess were going on a double date.

That was fine too so I didn't feel awkward.

Amber was wearing dark blue skinny jeans, with a red knitted shirt with a tan leathered jacket and a white knitted infinity scarf and tan boots up to her calves.

She had her hair done in waves which was her natural hair, but there were a few more waves added on than most. She looked stunning.

"You look really nice PJ. I'm excited for you." Emma said as she laid on my bed her and Kristine were gonna stay here till we got back because we were having a sleepover.

When Amber and I came back, I felt a buzzing in my satchel to see a text from Zack.

Zackattack: hey we r in ur driveway may we come in?

"Hey they're here." I said nervously I looked at Kristine who gave me thumbs up as amber an I left to go answer the door.

"I feel really bad for leaving them here." I said before opening the door.

"PJ, your house huge. You have a theater room, and all that fun stuff. I'm sure they're going to be fine believe me." She smiled opening up the door to see Zack and Alex standing next to each other smiling.

Zack was wearing a dark blue beanie that had his few hairs sticking out which made him look so attractive, he wore a designed gray t shirt with blue jeans that hung of his hips perfectly and some black vans.

He looked ... hot.

Alex also wore a beanie, with jeans, black vans, a white lose t shirt with a small pocket on the left side of his chest with a gray cardigan he looked so cute and I can tell Amber was drooling.

I let them inside before we got our things ready, "This house is pretty sick not gonna lie." Zack said looking around my house.

"Thanks my mom's like some CEO and owns a lot of buildings with that she gets a huge pay check." I said before hearing a car door shut.

"No way my dad works for like some top CEO Lady... wait a minute that's your mom!" Alex shouted we started to laugh before we connected the dots.

"Hasmall world I guess" I laughed then I heard someone knocking on my front door. I turned around to go open it, and I see-

Oh fuck me.