Chapter 39 - College Thoughts

I just shook my head because I was getting into deep with my thoughts and I almost missed the turn to go into the schools parking lot. I parked in the same spot that was close to the school, I seen Krissy in her car waiting for me like always.

I honked my horn and she turned to look up at me and smiled.

We both got out of the car; we didn’t bring our soccer bags in because indoor practice isn’t here. It’s about an hour or so away because of the facility we use.

I put my hood up as I moved my pony tail to the side of my head it at least a little bit pass my breast. I flung my backpack over as I placed my empty Sunny D on the side.

I met over with Krissy as she was wearing yoga tights and an orange Nike hoodie with orange free runs to match. She had a zipped up North Face with her hood over her hair.

“Hey, geez it’s freezing!” Krissy breathed into her hands as she shut her car door off.

“Yeah tell me about it, I can tell this winter it’s going to be freezing” I locked my car and looked around for the boys as they barely pulled in.

Emma and Amber were right behind them, seriously these girls live about 20 minutes away, and we live in the same subdivision they always come in with like 8 minutes to spare.

“So I can tell you’re losing your voice, oh shit!” Krissy jogged back to her car as she opened her door and got out a to go cup from some store.

“Here I got you some Chinese tea” she handed me the cup that had a Chinese symbol on the front.

“Don’t worry I put sugar in there so it doesn’t taste as bland” I nodded and took a zip it was still hot thank god I took a sip or I would of burned my tongue off.

“Holy shit that’s hot!” I screamed as Amber and Emma came out of their cars.

“What’s hot?” Joe said from behind me, “I burned my tongue!” I said and everyone started laughing.

I’m glad my pain can make them laugh I looked around for Zack and he was waiting for Anthony. I’m glad those two are okay now mostly because they’re like bothers.

I looked at the time on my phone and realized we had 5 minutes, “Joe tell Zack to hurry up we got 5 in counting”

Joe nodded at me “YO BANNON, STONE HURRY YOUR ASSES OVER HERE!”

What the hell was Anthony doing that took this long?

Zack and Anthony ran over here as everyone started walking I seen Amber and Alex walking hand in hand, which reminds me that Ambers birthday is next week.

I want to throw her a surprise party because those are always fun and she’ll never see it coming because I’m throwing this one. I was never one to be good with parties only with gatherings I guess you can call them.

I walked by Krissy as I felt Zacks hand intertwines with my fingers, I looked up at him and smiled as I took a sip from my tea.

“Hey thanks for the tea this is really good and it’s helping my throat” I turned to Krissy who was tweeting from her phone. I turned to Zack as I asked him to grab my drink while I checked my phone because I felt it buzz.

She tweeted to all of us ‘@KrissyRose6 mentioned @PeytonJensen8, @AmberrShade3, @EmWellers07, @JTucker24, @ThomasAlex04, @ABannon15 @ZackStone13’ I also seen Krissy added a kissy face emoji with the tweet but no words.

I looked at it and I seen everyone completely oblivious in the picture, Zack and I were holding hands as he held my drink and looked at me smiling as I was holding my phone looking down. Alex and Amber were holding hands as he whispered something in her ear as she was grinning. Joe and Anthony were goofing around as Emma was laughing. I couldn’t help but laugh at the picture because of how funny everyone looked.

I started coughing, I want this day to be over I don’t even want to go to school today.

We walk to my locker as Zack kisses my forehead and walks with the boys to their lockers. The girls stay by mine and chat.

“I just want to go to soccer already I don’t even want to be here” I slammed my books into my locker.

“PJ it’s gonna be over before you now it. Relax we don’t like moody PJ” Krissy padded my shoulder as I slammed my locker.

“Well I don’t like having my damn period it’s stupid, I sometimes wish I was a boy” I started walking down the hall as all the girls followed.

“You know we have soccer today, and I don’t want to be playing with someone who’s crabby” Emma said as she walked passed me to turn to her class hallway.

I just rolled my eyes because I knew the way I was acting was really bitchy.

Emma is always that one person who would be straightforward with you no matter how much the consequences are. She always was upfront with you because of the way she was raised; she never lied nor said anything else.

Emma was also one of the sweetest things you’ll ever meet. Emma was from the south and she was honest, caring and sweet. Emma was going to grow up to make a lovely wife to be, but at the same time when Emma was strong she was weak. She didn’t let anyone know when she broke down, but I was always the one to tell when she was breaking.

Emma and I where different when it came to us, but at the same time our actions molded us into the two girls we are today.

I just realized I graduate in 6 in a half months... what am I going to do without these girls?