Chapter 53 - Paint

I took a shower and slipped on some neon blue Nike compression shorts with a gray hemline on my hips. I had over my gray Nike hoodie with a gray Nike sign and my hair was in a ponytail in the center of my head with most of my hairs falling on the side of my face.

My hair is thick but I don’t have to worry about it getting frizzy because of my natural straight jeans.

I had my ray band glasses I remember when I first got these I wanted to have big black framed glasses because of how vintage they were.

I heard my door bell ring and I slipped on some black Nike crew socks on and ran down my stairs.

Matt rushed in yelling “HOT STUFF COMING THROUGH AND I’M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE PIZZA!”

I laughed as I let everyone in we gathered around my table as I grabbed plastic cups and filled ice in them then handed them to Emma as she poured Pepsi in them.

“So PJ when is your mom supposed to come home?” Emma sat down next to Matt as he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Well she’s supposed to come Monday night. I think she might live there because that’s all she talks about when we call each other on the phone” I sat on the end of the dining table while everyone dug into the pizza.

“I say we do something fun!” Krissy screamed as she was practically over the table.

“Well what do you think we should do?” Zack asked as he had her hand on the small of her back.

Emma, Amber, Krissy and I all looked at one another then smiled.

“Why are you guys smiling at each other?” Joe asked taking a bite into his pizza.

“You’ll see now let’s finish our pizza so we can go the girls and I can set up the game were going to play” I drank my Pepsi.

We left the boys to finish cleaning the mess and I ran into the garage with the girls following me and I grabbed paint that was red, yellow, green and blue.

I ran upstairs and grabbed my camera then took pictures of us pouring the paint on to the game set.

The boys came in and I took more pictures, “what’s this?” Anthony asked with a smirk on his face.

“First we play… PAINT TWISTER!” we yelled in unison and everyone screamed and got super excited.

I put my camera on record and had it sit on a chair that had perfect view of the game.

“Okay you have to take off your clothes and stay in your sports bras and compression shorts for the girls boxers for the boys” Amber explained the game.

We decided to do girls verse boys.

On my team were Amber, Emma, Krissy, Lily and Anna.

The boys side Joe, Matt, Alex, Zack, Nick, and Anthony.

First off was Amber and Alex I called out the names and the first to fall was the loser. I put on some music on my Pandora it was Metro Station so a lot of alternative bands on.

Amber was in purple compression shorts with a purple sports bra. Amber was holding on strong till Alex had to go over her to had his hand on yellow, he slipped on her and her whole  black was a rainbow. We couldn’t stop laughing because Alex fell on her and she was squished under him.

There was one game left and of course I had to go with Anthony.

The score was tied and this would be the tie breaker. “PJ left hand green”

I moved my hand to the green then she called out “Anthony right hand blue”

“PJ right hand yellow” I had my arms crossed under one another and I felt uneasy she needs to call Anthony’s color already!

“Anthony right hand green”

I felt Anthony lean over me his chest on my back as he held his hand over to the green. I felt him sliming at me then I felt my heart skip a beat.

Oh how his touch was static to mine.

A few moves later and Anthony’s but was in my face. “DON’T YOU DARE FART!”

Everyone started laughing but I was more serious than ever, this game was so serious.

A few moves and I was face to face with Anthony as he did a crab form and I was over him with my right hand on green left on blue right leg on right and left leg on green.

I looked at his eyes and he kept smiling at me he was enjoying this, our feet and knees and hands were full of paint.

Suddenly I got an idea I leaned in to kiss him and then Anthony lost his balance and fell. I grab paint and smeared on him and yelled “GIRLS WIN!” I jumped up and hugged the girls as the boys booed at Anthony.

“COME ON MAN! SHE WASN’T GONNA KISS YOU SHE DID THAT ON PURPOSE YOU SOFTY!”

Then the boys started to wrestle with their shirts off and just in boxers the girls and I couldn’t stop laughing until I had an idea.

We ran out the garage then came back with buckets full of paint balloons.

We dropped off 2 buckets than ran “PAINT WAR!”

 We ran to the front yard and hid in certain places we seen a lost soul in the middle and I did a pop up with my balloon and yelled “BOMBS AWAY!” he looked up and it nailed him right in the face!

The girls ran into the back yard and we turned on the back lights made sure we didn’t get any paint into the patio or my mom would kill me. Thankfully my yard was big enough, it was freezing but we didn’t care we had to beat these boys.

I was with lily hiding by one bush when she whispered “look their just standing there. What do you think is going on?”

“Wait one of them is missing… where’s Anthon-“I felt an arm behind me and I turned to see Anthony but Lily was gone seems she sneaked away.

I screamed because he scared me shit less.

I tried to run away but he grabbed my waist and started tickling me, we both fell on the floor when I looked up to see the girls throwing balloons at the guys as they threw some back at them.

I realized Anthony was on top of me smiling.

He brushed a piece of hair off my face and looked at me and smiled, he leaned into kiss me “wait you’re with Sammie… I seen her kiss you…” I looked into those light blue eyes of his and just melted.

He way he looked at me made me feel like I was the only girl in the world and everyone around us wasn’t important.

“I broke up with her. Told her I had feelings for someone else, she kissed me because she wanted more, but I still turned her down” he smiled at me and I felt my cheeks burning.

“I can’t have another relationship I don’t know what to do this is just to sudden what if-“ he cupped my face and then did something I thought he wasn’t going to do.

Hey everyone! Don't forget to check out my friends book called First Love by hannahhcombs it's amazing! Thank you all for the reads and votes! Don't stop! Stay golden! - KP