Chapter 38 - Periods & Anthony's

Aw fuck me I got my period. This isn’t my week first of all, thank god I was wearing black softies or I would of killed myself.

My mom knows how to get blood off of my clothes if things like this ever happened Zack was standing at the edge of my bed as I looked out to see if he was looking in, but he was placing all of his things in his bag. I quickly grabbed my satchel and pulled out a tampon and placed it in my sports bra.

I can’t put my tampon in my hood pocket what if it falls out!?

Zack had to leave N O W. I don’t want him to be here when I start my mood swings, the only time I get my mood swings is when I begin my period. My moods only last for a day or two, but I rarely get cramps because I take medicine for it.

I felt more coming out, holy crap Zack LEAVE NOW!

“Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow” I quickly got out of the closet and gave him a peck on the cheek as made my way to the bathroom. He grabbed my arm and spun me around to kiss me on the forehead and gave me a hug as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

“Feel better babe I’ll bring you something tomorrow to cheer you up because you don’t like Mondays” he gave me another kiss on the forehead and grabbed his bag as I quickly walked him out the door.

I basically pushed him out the door because I needed to stop this water fall from coming out of my shorts.

I ran upstairs and took a shower, which was probably the best shower of my life.

I put on a pad because I wear pads to sleep and put a t shirt with some softies, I brushed my hair as I threw my nasty underwear into the chute.

I grabbed 2 set of tampons and put one in my Nike bag in a secret compartment and one in my soccer bag. Don’t want anyone to see this bad boy when I have to change my tampon in school just in case it’s too heavy.

I went to sleep coughing like a maniac.

I woke up that morning feeling little bit better but my voice was still horsed. I got up from my bed brushing my hair as it felt soft and straight. It smelled like coconuts, I brushed my teeth and went about my day.

It was fall already and the leaves where a mixture between green, yellow and red.

It was at least 50 degrees outside, it was freezing.

I decided to wear my gray sweats that went skinny at the bottom and had deep pockets I rolled up once to have the string sticking out. I wore a perfect zip up hoodie from PINK that was bright pink and said LOVE PINK on the front. I wore my sand colored knitted UGGs that I folded over to have 3 buttons showing.

I grabbed my phone and walked over to my dresser and opened up the cabinet that has all of my iPhone cases. I grabbed my cosmic case that I got from Amber on my birthday, I brushed my hair and pushed my over grown bangs behind my ears.

I decided to not wear my contacts today and wear my glasses, I put my hair in the middle of my head in a loose pony tail as some loose hair fell to the sides of my face.

I put my black North Face over and grabbed my back pack and my soccer bag. I walk downstairs and made myself cinnamon bread and grabbed a Sunny D juice and left my house.

“Shit” I forgot my Midol.

I ran dropped my bags in my front porch and ran back inside I hate rushing. I grabbed my pills out of the cabinet and sped out the door.

I started coughing like there is no tomorrow.

“Geez I shouldn’t of ran that fast outside” I said to myself as I grabbed my car keys and started my car.

I wonder how Anthony is doing, I mean I don’t really talk to him because of what happened between us.

I remember he tried to put the moves on me and I just spazzed out. Or that one time when we shook hands and I felt that something I couldn’t explain. What about that one time when Blake came with me to the cabin and put his arm around me and Anthony was pissed.

Why was he mad? I can understand Zack but no Anthony, plus Anthony was in this weird relationship with Sammie.

Wait.

Why am I thinking about him? I don’t like him like that or see him that way…

Do I?