Talking in the backseat

"Well...", I start to explain, " After your concert I missed the bus, so that's why I had to walk back to the hotel", I shrugged.

"So, no one could've bring you home?", he looked at me with sadness in his eyes.
"No, I was alone there..", I sighed, "Whatever".

He narrowed his eyes, "Could it be that you were in one of the first rows?", he smiled.
"Oh yes, have you seen my banner?", I started to laugh.
"Ahh, the banner", he smiled bright, "You made it yourself?".
"Yes, nothing very special but good enough anyway", I flushed.

Some minutes past and the silence began to get awkward.
He cleared his throat, "Wanna something to drink?".
I looked up, "Yeah that would be nice".

He moved and got out of car to get a bottle of water and another cover.
"Here you are", he smiled and handed me the two things, "Thanks a lot",
I replied, "Just one bottle?... and what about you?",
"I'm fine don't worry",he said rubbing his eyes.

I looked at my phone to notice that it was already way past midnight, I started to get uncomfortble,
"Uhm... can I ask you something?," I carefully looked up to see Michael half asleep scrolling through his phone.
"Sure", he said turning his attention back to me.
"Could it be possilbe to stay the night here?", I felt my cheeks flush with every word I said.
"Of course, feel free to get yourself as comfortable as possible", he smiled and wrapped himself into the cover.

"Thank you so much...",  I said quite, " I wish the media would see this side of you", I barely made a sound by saying this but somehow he noticed it and looked up, "Well, we both know that those things wouldn't sell itself at all", sadness filled his beautiful dark brown eyes as he sighed.

I couldn't help myself but move over and lay my head on his shoulder, "Don't pay any attention to those stories... you know it's trash, and you're fans love you for who you are, no matter what", I smiled.

He didn't say anything but just a smile spread across his stunning lips.
Ok don't get weak, I thought to myself.

I turned around and laid down next to him, I didn't expected to have that space in just one car, but it really was big enough for laying down.
I haven't noticed what I luck I had to stay in the same car, next to my idol, and how down to earth he really is.

 Even though I was more than exited and my heart still felt like it burst off my chest I started to fall asleep.

// ...I'm so sorry for this late, late, LATe update.. and I'm trying to focus more on this story so ya'll can enjoy how the time will play with Diane's life and what will she find out, stay tuned and be exited for the next chapters♥...//