Leaving

"Mickey?!", I whispered slightly tickling his right side.
He groaned and turned around, "Wake up you sleepy head".
He shook his head in responds and curled himself up into a little ball, the cover surrounding every part of his body.
"Pighead", I hissed and crawled off the couch.

It took time until I found the bathroom, why does this house need to be that huge?!, I thought to myself and went on looking.
"Finally", I mumbled to myself and entered it, brushing my teeth and taking a long shower, my shoulder got way better but still stung as the hot water reached it.
I fixed my hair with a hairband and turned off the light, making my way into the kitchen.

I just looked for a quick meal, as I found some eggs, pancakes from the day before and apple purée, I shrugged my shoulders better than nothing.

"Michael", I yelled, "Breakfast is ready, come on".
After some time I heard footsteps, as I saw a tired man walking, no almost crawling into the kitchen, and with hair more than a mess.
"Hey Tina Turner, you're finally awake", I burst out into laughing.
"Funny", he mumbled not showing any emotion, "You look almost the same when you're waking up".
"True but I already fixed that", I said proudly, "Anyway... I hope you like the breakfast".
He looked doubtfully over the place as he took a seat on the kitchen counter.
"I think it won't kill me, right?", he giggled.
I shook my head smiling, "Well you know", I replied taking a bite, "I have to be accurate in time today".
"Yeah, of course", he said short.

"There's something on your mind, isn't it?", I asked after a while.
"You barely ate anything, and just keep staring at your plate".
"Well", he cleared his throat, "It's just, I don't want you to leave", he looked up, sadness filling up his eyes.
"Hey... it's ok, you have my number and my mail address, feel free to use it and contact me anytime you want", I smiled looking at him.
"But it's just not the same, you know", he mumbled walking to the sink.
"True but remember, I'll have holidays in a few months, and so we'll meet again", I said washing our plates, as he hugged me from behind taking a deep breath.

"What's time is it?", I asked as I packed my last stuff together.
"About 12.40", he said walking towards me.
"What!", with wide eyes I stared at him, "Ok we really need to hurry up", I quickly slipped into my shoes took my bad and my suitcase and went to the door.
"Michael, are you ready?", I asked nervously looking around.
"Yes, let's go", I heared him yelling from behind.

It was almost 13.45 as we arrived at the airport, I grabbed my bag and Michael my suitcase as we headed to the plane.
"You have everything?!", he said hugging me the last time.
"Well, I guess so", I answered looking to the ground as I felt tears filling my eyes, "Hey sweety, no crying", he whiped one tear off my cheek as he grabbed my head and kissed me.
"I love you Michael", I said grabbing my stuff and walking off.
"I love you more", he mumbled as I left him standing there.

I was so sad realising that I had to go back home, I couldn't help myself as the tears streamed down my face, leaving my cheeks red.
Then I noticed a small box in the sidepocket of my bag, I grabbed it and opened the cap.
In it was a sheet of paper and a necklace with a heart pendant.
I looked at it, it was all gold with a tiny lightblue stone in the middle of the heart.

So I began to read:
Dear Diane,
With this heart pendant necklace
My heart falls where your chest is
So you just need to breathe
to feel my heart against yours now
Against yours now.

I never knew this could turn out this way in just a short matter of time,
I love you!

Michael

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as just more tears ran down my face, but I'll stay confident, it's not the end of the world, and in just a blink of an eye we'll meet again.

As i went off the plane, at the airport in Germany I could see my mom and my best friend waiting there already.
I waved them as I ran towards my best friend, hugging her tight.
"Welcome back sweety", my mom cheered as I embraced her too.

Back home I told them how my time was in the U.S and later I told her everything about me and Michael, she just wouldn't believe me.
"Hey you just gotta believe me", I grinned at her, "Why the heck should I tell you this anyway".
"Well, I guess I have keep you company at your next concert", she smiled and chuckled.
I knew she would come with me the next time.

The End!

// So guys, that's the end of the first chapter, let me know if you liked it and if it would be worth working on the next chapter! ♥//