A True Statement (?)

"Because I wouldn't admit it myself and I didn't wanted to hurt Lisa in any way", he uncrossed his legs.
"But as I talked about her with this she told me, she's already left me if there wasn't the... uh you know", he blushed a little.
"Intimate things...".
My eyebrows furrowed together as I heard this. Such a whore, I knew she felt no love at all for him.
Sipping on my coke I continued to listen to his words.

"And what are you planning to do now Mr. Jackson?".
He tilt his head to one side obviously thinking about what he was going to say next.
"Well...", he started slightly chuckling.
"I try to apologize and maybe she'll forgive me", he said.
"But I honestly don't think so", he spoke blinking several times.
"So you think she's watching this interview?", the woman asked.
"From the deepest of my heart I really hope so", he sighed.

He shifted a little in his seat as his eyes directly met the camera, he took a deep breath as he began to say, "Uhm, well... I don't know where to start but...", his voice was shaking and I was nearly bursting into tears.

As suddenly a loud strike of thunder crashed down outside and the TV screen went totally black.
"What, hell no!!", I breathed wide eyed switching on the light on my night table.
"Oh damn shit", I mumbled under my breath trying to fix the television.
I just can't miss any second of this interview.
But doesn't matter nothing would've worked and the screen kept deep black.

As I heard footsteps outside, I knew my parents were awake so I decided to ask them for help
"Mom, Dad?", I whispered opening the door.
"Yes Honey", the quite voice of my mom rung in my ears, "Seems like you couldn't sleep either, huh?".
"No I was watching the interview you know, as this shitty thunder crossed my plans", I told them angry and my hands balled to fists.

"Can you fix it?", I asked desperately.
"Sorry sweetie but I already tried it on my own TV", my dad chuckled shaking his head as he took another mouthful of the cigarette.
I groaned. Why is this happening now?!
"But I HAVE to watch this, damn this is important", I yelled walking back to my room.
"Goodnight Diane", my mom said.
I rolled my eyes, "Night".
All I could do was to try and fall asleep fast enough to wake up for work the next morning.
But I couldn't leave it like this.

~Hours later~

Half asleep I woke up by the vibration of my phone that I was lying on.
I breathed and rolled hard my eyes.
As I opened the screen a message from Sina appeared.

"Hey Diane,

I bet you are already sleeping right now but I have to tell you honey what was just on TV...

It's bad quality but enough to figure out, enjoy!

-Video_

I pressed the video button and looked at the file.
It was a self recorded video from the interview I accidentally missed that night.
I rubbed the sleep off my eyes and patiently watched it.

..."Uhm, well... I don't know where to start but...", his voice was shaking as he continued.
"I can tell that you probably won't watch this Diane, but if there's a chance you see this I will let you know that I miss you so so much and I never loved anyone as much as I loved you back these days and still today", his eyes were felt with tears and myself was also on the edge of sobbing.
"I'd do anything that's in my ability to get you back, but I also totally understand if you won't talk to me ever again.
Than it'll be my fate to stay on my own the last days I walk this earth"...