Smooth Criminal Part III

Exhaused I laid down for some more sleep.
It's been the third time now that I had to rush to the bathroom this night.
Luckily I managed to creep past Michael without waking him up.
I sighed heavy and wrapped the blanket around my cold body and tried to fall asleep again.

~The Next Day~

My eyes fluttered open as I rubbed the sleep off of them.
Michael sat besides me, reading his book as his attention turned to face me.
"
Good morning beautiful", he smiled looking at my face, but with a worried expression.
"How was your night, my love?", he replied arching his brows.
"Uhm", I put one hand behind my head digging my fingers into my curls.
"You don't have to deny it Diane, I woke up each time you rushed to the bathroom", he spoke.
I felt my cheeks blush as I cleared my throat, "Well, I thought-", I managed to speak but was cut by him getting out of the bed.
"No, I'm afraid you catched a cold or something even more worse", he glared at me.
"Dress yourself we're going to visit a doctor, now".
"But Michael...", I breathed.
"No buts, if it's neccessary I would drag you to him", he said walking off.
"Stubborn little boy", I murmur.
"I've heard that", he yelled and I basically could hear his grin too.
I shook my head and dressed myself, maybe it's better to visit a doctor, I thought.

~Twenty Minutes Later~

"Wait", I placed my hand on Michael's shoulder as he unbuckled his seatbelt.
"I want to visit the doctor by myself, if that's alright for you?".
I had this strange feeling and was afraid of the result, so needed to do this alone.
"Ok, if you feel more comfortable than I'll wait here", he looked pale at me but managed a small smile.
"Thank you", I sighed and made my way to the building.

"Ms Mason?", a nurse came in looking around.
"Yes that's me", I stood up.
"You're next, please follow me to the doctor", he said with no expression on her face and the clipboard in her left hand.
"The second door to your right", she pointed her finger in the direction.
I nodded as she turned on her heels and walked back to the reception desk.

I made my way to the white door as I took a deep breath and knocked at it.
"Please come in", a voice said from the other side.
I stepped in, "Good Day, you're Ms Mason, are you?", a man in a white blouse and a white shirt stood up.
"I'm Doctor Khan, nice to meet you", he smiled strechting his hand out to me.
"Hello, I'm Diane", I said nervously and followed him to take a seat.
"So what's your problem?", he asked lowering the screen of his laptop as he looked at me.
"Well, for the last few days I felt slightly sick and had to throw up several times".
He began to smile, "Well young lady I'm pretty sure to know what you're sufforing from, please follow me", he stood up guiding me out of the room, into the next one down the hall.
"Please lay down and make yourself comfortable", he pointed at the barrow.
"We'll do a ultrasonic sound right now", he said as he poured some liquid onto my stomach before he pressed a large pointer against it.

"Well, exactly what I was thinking", he smiled bright as he looked at me.
My expression changed completely as he turned the screen.
"You see this tiny dott right here?", he said pointing at it with his ballpoint pen.
"Yes?", I managed to speak.
"Congratulation Ms. Mason, you're pregnant", he cheered.
I felt like someone's pushing me over the edge of a very high building.
"Oh.. uhm, ok", I stuttered.
I simply couldn't believe it. Me? Pregnant?. Oh lord.

I pulled back down my shirt and said bye to Doctor Khan as I walked out.
I shook my head in disbelieve, how an I supposed to tell it Michael.
At the other hand I'm happy because I know this is going to be awesome, especially with him as dad.
But I'm not even eighteen, and not ready to become a mother myself.
My thoughts started to hurt my mind as I hopped back into the passenger seat rubbing my temples, Michael looked at me.
"And?", Michael questioned, "What did the Doctor told you?".
I shut my eyes tight releasing a groan.
"I'm gonna tell you back home", I mumbled.
"No way", he grabbed my chin to make me look straight at him.
"You tell me know, I need to know Diane".
"Michael, please", I continued, "For first I need time for myself, please", I pleaded looking away getting loose of his grip.
"Am I not allowed to know what makes you feel so sick?", he breathed annoyed starting the enginee.
I rolled my eyes as I stared down out of the window.
We kept ourself silent until we reached Michaels home.

Without a word he got off the car slamming the door behind him as he walked straight to the house.
"Michael wait", I rushed back at him grabbing his arm.
He turned around glaring at me. Sadness filling up in his eyes.
"I'd like to walk a little, mind to join me?", I whispered with a small smile.
He sighed, "I don't know...", he mumbled.
"Please", I begged, as he shrug his shoulders.
I tightened the grip on his hand now as we walked through the streets.

In the distance a large playground caught my attention.
"Hey do you see this?", I asked after a while pointing at it.
"A playground?", he said dryly.
"Yes, come on", I smiled running straight towards it.
Maybe that's the best point to tell him the situation.
I grabbed the string of a swing and hopped onto it, with long strokes of my legs I managed to swing back and forth.
It made me feel like I was a child again.
Michael casually walked with his hands in his pockets towards me sitting next to my laughing self on a swing as well.
"Diane", he hissed.
"Stop this now and tell me what the doctor told you for gods sake", I could tell he was beyond pissed.
I slowed down and got off the swing.
I took a deep breath. "Ok, listen", I finally spoke as I grabbed one of Michaels hands.
"The uhm Doctor told me... I-", I stuttered looking down, I felt so embarassed.
"Told you what?", he questioned, "Diane say something", he comanded.
"I'm pregnant, ok", I replied watching Michaels expression turn to deep shades of confusion mixed with disbelieve, "Do you hear me Michael?, I fucking am pregnant", I screamed feeling tears pouring down my face.
"You do not kidding me?", he mumbled after a while.
"No!", I yelled wiping away the tears.
"Oh Diane", Michael spoke taking me into his arms.
"Hey don't cry my love", he pulled away grabbing my chin.
"Look at me", he replied, "That's awesome, I'll become a dad", he smiled.
"And there's nothing that could go wrong with a loving and caring mother like you".
His words made me loose my anger and I finally stopped crying.
A small smile made it's way across my lips.
"I'll always be here for you Diane", he whispered against my hair as he tightened the embrace.

To Be Continued...

~ And by the way, thank you all soo much for 1.1k views. Ya'll are amazing!!♥