The Unpleasant Surprise

Heeyy,

xD ikik I said I would update on Christmas, but it's too far away xD
Nd I didn't wanna leave y'all hangin
So THANK ME !! :D

Please do, stare at the pic up there until u start crying :(
So sad since Ed is on break but ig it's for the best. Whatever makes my little Edward happy :)

Ima miss getting all those Twitter notifications from him tho xD

So .. does anyone want to talk about Patrick's cuteness ?? xD

NO?

Oh

Ok

...

..

.

Enjoy !

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Aprel's pov

As Ed and I walked closer to the front door, I became afraid.

I think it's time that Peter and I made a confession to you. Ed's words kept replaying inside my head. What was that supposed to mean? What sort of confession?

My hands started to shiver along with my body. Had Ed and Peter been hiding something from me? If they were, for how long?

Filled with confusion and fear, I shove Ed's hands away, but instantly regret it after he faces me with a hurt expression. I've done it again.

"Aprel, it's gonna be alright. I won't let him hurt you," he reassures me after running his hand up and down my back.

I won't let him hurt you

I nod as Ed takes my hand and we walk inside.

I won't let him hurt you

As Ed closes the door, I see Peter sitting on the couch with his hands covering his face.

I won't let him hurt you

"Peter," Ed pokes Peter on his shoulder. "I think it's time you tell Aprel."

I think it's time that Peter and I made a confession to you

"What? Ed," Peter laughs. "Are you serious??"

I won't let him hurt you ????

"Can someone just please tell me what's going on?" It was completely noticeable in my voice that I was freaked out about everything.

"What have you done?" Peter shouts angrily at Ed. "What have you told her?"

"I told her that you have something to tell her." Ed says calmly, but Peter again starts yelling furiously.

"You told her more than that. I know you told her something else. Tell me! What did you say?!" Peter stands up and starts walking towards me. "What did he say to you?!"

Peter's hands are suddenly holding a tight grip onto my arms just above my elbows. He starts to squeeze tighter and tighter, and I let out a small whimper.

"Don't touch her!" Ed shoves Peter away from me, and Peter then starts apologizing a numerous amount of times.

"Get off your knees," Ed tells him. "You look ridiculous!"