Let It Out

Hai!

Omg, love those two up there
I swear, they r my life!!

Lady Gaga nd Ed ^_^ YAS

ikik it's like so late, rn its 12:11AM like omg, whut r u doin up ??

Tbh, im keepin my readers happy by typing this FanFiction that isn't at all real, but it coo

Sorry xD

Enjoy!!

/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/

Ed's pov

"Are you going to be alright?" I ask Aprel as I tucked her into bed.

She nodded. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" She replied with a slight smirk.

I nervously scratched the back of my neck. "Uhh, well, I thought cos of Peter ... " I couldn't finish my sentence. There was no need to. Especially if it frightened Aprel. I wouldn't want that.

"I know- I know, what you mean, but I'm trying to be cool about it. Yeah, I'm terrified, but I still want to be his friend. That's all, just friends. You know what I mean?" Aprel spoke and I nod.

"Yeah, I completely understand. I just want you to be careful." I admit timidly, and hoped I wasn't blushing.

I turned to face Aprel after she had been silent for about two minutes. She seemed shocked; speechless.

"I will," she tries to laugh. "Um, I'm not planning on pretending that nothing happened. I'll still be cautious," she says after I had seen her blushing.

"Alright," I say as I stand up from the seat that was beside Aprel's bed. I start walking towards the door to leave, but Aprel stops me.

"Wait!" She calls and I hear her jump off the bed. As I turn around, I notice she was running straight towards me, and all of a sudden, I feel her arms around me. "Thank you, for everything." She whispers softly, and I hug her back.

"Of course," I say as we both pull away. Aprel jumps back into bed, and I turn out the lights.

"Goodnight, Ed."

"Sweet dreams,"

And with that, I walk into my room and get ready for some rest.

Aprel's pov

Dark. Pitch black darkness. That was all I could see. Nothing else. Wait, no, I see something moving. I see bright green eyes glowing. I hear someone whispering.

My heart pounds faster and harder, and I can't breathe correctly. I quickly covered my eyes with my hands, but it didn't really help. I could still see nothing.

I'm such a fool. Why am I still afraid of the dark? This is so childish. Why should I even be scared? I live with Ed and ...

Peter. I live with Peter now.

When I first saw you ... it was a week and a half before we actually met. Those were Peter's words.

I've been friends with a maniac.

* * *

I open my eyes, thank goodness. It was a dream.

I sat up as I looked around. Well, it looks early. I wonder if anyone is awake. Maybe it's too early. I don't hear anything, so I guess I should get back to sleep.