Leaving

Ed adorably layin lazily on the couch (mY coUCh) ...

.....

Um, anyway, back to the subjEcT
So much suspense, am I right??

Well, I don't wanna leave ya waitin, so I'll just let ya read it, haha

Tbh, I'm actually really proud of this chapter ^-^

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE 609 READS
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL

ENJOY!

Oh, I'd like to say something
Umm, I'm really not sure if the new cast is showing up, cos it sure isn't on mine :(

Is it showing? Pls let me know, this is really important that you guys know what's going on by seeing everyone.

If it's not working, I'm going to have to update a new cast thingy, nd if that's what's going to happen I'm really sorry it came so late

U guys r just amazing!

Hopefully, ur day is going well
A few days ago, I was off to my cousins bday party but my family was a little annoyed that I had brought my notebook xD they know me so well

Fr tho I didn't care

Enjoy,

==============|=================|=

Ed's pov

"Hey, Ed, I've been wanting to ask you something, but I guess I forgot, and I remembered -" Peter says, walking into the bathroom with a wide smile, but when he sees Aprel, he frowns. "Just now," he finishes the rest of his sentence, but with less excitement. He then laughs. "What is going on? Why are you next to her if she doesn't have clothes on, and why is there blood everywhere?" He asks, folding his arms over his chest.

"I slipped," Aprel answered simply, and Peter shakes his head.

"That doesn't answer my other question!" He shouts and it startles Aprel, so I speak up.

"Peter, don't yell at her." I say, annoyed. "I'll take care of this, so will you do me a favor and leave?" I expect Peter to act all innocent again, and pretend to be offended, but no, he just glared at me, angrily, although after a few seconds, he did leave.

After the door closes, Aprel stands and she walks towards the sink to wash out the blood on her face, while I clean up the blood behind the shower curtain.

We end up finishing at the same time, and then she again, unexpectedly but sweetly, wraps her arms around me.

"Thank you, Ed." She whispers and I smile.

"Of course," Then I realize she's still in her towel, and after she pulls away, I ask, "Would you like to change into something more comfortable?"

"Yes," she replies before grabbing her clothes next to the sink. I step closer to the door.

"I'll leave then. Lock this door," I say as I was about to leave, but then her voice distracts me.

"I'm going, too" she calls and I turn around to face her.

"Oh, alright." I leave the door open for her and when she steps into the hallway, I expect her to walk to her room, but she follows me to my door. "Uh," I say, awkwardly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just wanted to ask you something." She says, rather nervously. It starts to make me nervous. "I know this might be silly, and maybe a little weird, and I completely understand if you say 'no', but .. i-is it okay if I can change in your room?" Her cheeks flush ruby red from embarrassment. I let out a small chuckle while nervously scratching the back of my neck.