Feelings

Hiiiiii

So sad cos school is on Monday :(

Ig its back to our regular routine, where I update only once a week but maybe MAYBE I'll be able to sneak in other chapter

Depends cos 8th grade is not easy
But hey guys, it's JANUARY YAAYY
THE SCHOOL YEAR IS ALMOST OVER
YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

ND Guess whuut???
Im turning 15 this year!! AHHH
So old xD

Ohh yeah, nd Ed is gonna be 25, nd Taylor Swiftz gon be 27, Adam Levine is turning 37, Luke Hemmings 20, Patrick will be 32, Joe will be 32, nd Pete 37, nd Andy 38, nd George Ezra 23, Lady Gaga 30, Harry Styles 22, Jennifer Lawrence 26, Michael Clifford 21, Calum Hood 21, Ashton Irwin 22, Gael Garcia B ...

....

....

....

...

This is awkward ..

I'M SO SORRY- IGNORE THAT, OR ME, OR, JUST, YEAH !! I'M SO SORRY, I AM NOT OKAY, J-JUST PRETEND U DIDN'T READ THAT!!

IN THE COMMENTS, wHut Do YoU THinK THE TITLE MEANS?!?!

Enjoy!!

||°°||°°||°°||°°||°°||°°||°°||°°||°°||°°||°°||°°||°°||°°|

Aprel's pov

"And, daring, I will be loving you til we're 70 And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23" I sung softly as I grabbed another plate and poured soap onto the sponge.

"And I'm thinkin bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways," Ed sings and I jump. Since when did Ed enter the kitchen?

I turned to face him and he was nodding his head, I guess to tell me to sing the next part, but I could feel my cheeks burning, and I suddenly grew shy.

Ed just ignored my expression, and glared at me angrily. I could tell he wasn't actually mad, because he had a small smirk planted on his lips. I think he just wanted me to continue singing, like if I didn't he would be upset or something.

"M-maybe just the .. touch of a hand," I tried to continue calmly, but I continued to stutter, and I felt even more embarrassed since Ed was watching me choke out the lyrics of his song. Not to mention, I've never really sang in front of anyone before, so ..

"Well, me - I fall in love with you every single day And I just wanna tell you I am," Ed sang beautifully and my heart skipped a beat, but then I started to panic after I noticed he was slowly walking towards me.

"So honey now," was all I was able to sing, because I was going to continue because it was still my turn, but Ed interrupted.

"Take me into your loving arms," he whisperes in my ear, then wraps his arms around me, and I couldn't help but let out a little giggle.

I was smiling like an idiot until Ed had pulled the plate and the sponge out of my hands, and into the sink. Then before lightly squeezing my hands, he switched the sink water off. Confusion filled my mind.

"Ed, what are you doing?" I ask as I grin, and he stares down into my eyes.

"Dance with me," he says softly and my eyes widen.