Creepy Peter part 2

Hii my lovely readers!

I'm really excited to finally update the rest of this chapter, it's soo good ^_^

Omg this Ed pic, I've been staring at it for HOURS

OMG I REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST FOUND OUT ABOUT HIS TATTOO I WAS SO HAPPY ND PROUD OF HIM

Duude it's been a loong week :(
I HATE SCHOOL SO MUCH
I SRSLY CAN'T WAIT TIL I GRADUATE :D

Anyways, I MISS ED!! Like why would u leave us?? PLS COME BACK SOON

Okay, im gonna start doin this thing, like cos ik I can only update once a week, so to like refresh ur mmrs, im gonna retype the ending or so

Speaking of MMRS IVE BEEN THINKING, ND IM GOIN TO THINK ABOUT THIS SOME MORE BUT IM GOIN TO MAKE A FANFIC ABOUT PATRICK STUMP IM REALLY EXCITED IDK Y BUT I AM HOPEFULLY SOON BUT THEN AGAIN HOPEFULLY NOT TOO SOON

I also have this amazing idea of a sequel for this story D: ik it's shocking nd surprising, nd amazing DON'T WORRy we r nowhere near the end don't freak, I just wantEd to tell you I had the idea

But I can't talk about the sequel cos we aren't really near the middle of this story, and once you read like near the end of the middle part, then you'll I think get an idea of what the sequel is

But then again, maybe not cos I'm full of surprises ^-^
OKAY I'LL LET YUH CARRY ON WIT THE STORY :)

Enjoy!!

____________________________________

Aprel's pov

"Peter just needs to be alone," Ed simply says.

"Why?" I ask, not satisfied with his answer. "He never acts this way. I know there's something wrong. I know for a fact, that before the three of us ever met, he never, not once, acted like this!"

"No ... he didn't." He says sadly. "And to be honest, it's because of you he acts like this." I unfolded my arms and froze.

"What?" I exclaim as I began to panic.

"No! That came out wrong! I meant, he never really acted shy, or quiet, or any of those little 'cute' things. He was always a happy guy, but he did use to talk to himself." He replies. "He would beat things up. He wouldn't hurt people, though. He'd just keep it to himself, and whenever it happened, we figured he needed his 'alone time', and eventually he'd get better. It went away for a few weeks, but ever since he mentioned you, it started all over again."

I couldn't believe it. Everything made perfect sense now.

But I hope Ed realizes that all this time, he's been making a mistake.

"I see, but, Ed you do realize-" I begin, but immediately get interrupted.

"Now, I know what you're going to say. Yes, Peter has mental issues. His brain is different and he believes strange stuff, like ... things you can't even - things you've never even thought of, but not in a good way. For example: he thinks, or he 'knows' that you'll end up falling for him, and that you two will be together, and you'll be madly in love with each other and all that magical stuff. But, we both know that isn't, what's going to happen." He smiles, reassuringly, but I frown.

"I don't know, Ed. I mean, yeah, he thinks a lot about stuff, and he plans things in his head. I don't know how, but he does, and ... well, don't you think he won't stop. Like, he'll go chasing after me, but no matter what happens, he'll keep going and going. What if he's waiting for us to give up? What if ... what if he's waiting for you to give up, and he's expecting you to just 'hand me over to him' like I'm nothing!" I partly shout, partly whisper with stinging in my eyes. I couldn't take it. I was losing my mind.