Chapter 1 : Darkness Lingers

It was exactly December 23. I remember it like it was yesterday. It was the day me and Tyler would get to do a project on someone they know. "Hey Bella I think we should do the project well...on you!"Tyler said excitedly." M-m-e?'" I said slowly said. "Why me?" I thought in my head for a moment."Well I mean as you know you don't know much about yourself and I think this will be a chance to get to know some things about you" Tyler said scared. "Well yes but I mean... we would have to go deep Tyler" I replied. "Yeah so what it'll probably be worth it!" Tyler said grabbing my hand and dragging me back to his house.I sat down and said "so....what now?". "Bella come here" Tyler said in a worried tone. He pointed at the screen of his laptop and I saw a little baby. I was about to turn around when I saw the baby's blocks lift up. "This was taken on 2002 May 6th liget 6 months after you were born" Tyler said with a worried look on his face. I looked to my left and saw a baby book of me. I still remember the one thing me and Tyler had and that was each other. "Still got those baby photos of us?" I asked. "Eh yeah go ahead and look" Tyler said motioning me to go get it. I looked at the photos and then walked back to the laptop comparing the photo to the baby in the video. I dropped the book in shock noticing. "They look exactly the same" I said to myself. I looked and saw that this was an amber alert. "Parents take their own child away from the FBI"it read. A tear roll down my face as I then knew I was wanted by the FBI police whatever it is! Tyler hugged me and looked at me. "They aren't going to find you" he whispered quietly. I nodded but was still scared.I turned around and looked out the window the whole day. "So you're  going to sleep over tonight?" Tyler asked. I turned around answering with a very faint yes. I didn't need to tell my mom or dad. Sense they didn't tell me things I won't tell them things. It was about 9pm and Tyler could see I was fully depressed. Tyler sat down by me and asked me if I wanted to do something. I nodded no as tears strolled down my face. Tyler hugged me and grabbed my hand and took me to the living room. He brought me hot coco and I drank it slowly as we sat by the fireplace. I put my head on Tyler's shoulder and asked " will they ever find me?".He looked at me and said "no...never".I smiled and I soon fell asleep. I woke up suddenly at 3:07am. I looked around and heard something that led me to the kitchen.I stood up and looked down the hallway that led to the kitchen. I notice plates shaking, and then they started to float. I screamed forgetting I was at Tyler's. Tyler ran in finding me on my knees with my arms over my head. The plates dropped down and Tyler ran to my side.He cradled me in his arms as he carried me back to the couch where I sat on his lap. He looked down at me and smiled. "You'll be okay" Tyler said putting his head against mine.