Hand's Out: Chapter 9

The cop's were coming back for us. I wasn't scared though. Tristen grabbed my wrist and he stared at me and said " don't let them take you". I nodded and as I fucking walk outside I stick my hand out and I glared at them all. They all take there gun's out and decided they were done with my shit. They started shooting. Every bullet to me was slow motion, & I could so easily dodge them. Sudden that bitch who's Tristens mom brought out a young kid older than me. Looked about 16. He put his hand out and I could feel myself lift. I looked and I felt myself being thrown through the air . I looked up seeing the boy just stare at me. Tristen and Tyler runs to my side. Tristen helps me up and he hold my hands. "Join" he said quietly. I didn't understand at first but then... I knew what he meant. We held hands and I could see a white light form from our hands. We were being lifted by our magic. We sticked our hands out and we then could see this boy and all the police being thrown around somewhere. We both fell to the ground and I stared. I seriously couldn't control myself... I got a bit insane and decided this wasn't enough. I grabbed a gun and pointed it at a cops head. I smiled and then BAM his head exploded. Never in a million years did I expect that me Bella Knoxin would shoot and kill someone and legit be happy about it. Tristen grabbed my arm and sat down with me. I thought to myself that I was a monster. I didn't cry outside but I did on the inside. Tristen rapped his arm around me and said "where a good team". I giggled and nodded for agreement. I walked in the house and saw Tyler. He looked mad and upset. "Are you okay?" I asked. He turned to me and I could see he was angry. "Dude why the hell would you have sex WITH TRISTEN IN MY FUCKING BED". He was still upset over that..."I'm sorry but ..."but your turning into a little.bitch and whore" I slapped him in the face then he slapped me back harder. "GET OUT"he yelled. I stood up and ran. I didn't want to come back and didn't plan on it.