No Need To Worry: Chapter 4

Those words hurt me so much.He was blaming himself for my "almost" kidnapping. I cried at the tornaded snow blew up. Tyler and Tristen looked over and I could see Tristen was upset. He walked over and put his hand out to try and calm me down. I hugged him and he was quite surprised. He slowly hugged back. "Please don't blame yourself for this" I whispered. He hugged me tight and let me go. " Okay fine.." He said very faintly. I looked at him and just hm. I walked away back into the house to find my laptop right on the floor. I looked closely and saw a file or something was opened. I looked closely and saw there was a video. I clicked on it and the video played... It was a slide show of video to me being a toddler to this day... I stop for a minute to realize someone is watching me and my friends. I turned around and without permission or even telling someone. I ran to a little part of the woods in the front of Tyler's house. I ran and ran. I got to a little part where there was just a huge opening. I saw Tristen's mother and she stared at me with a death stare. I gave a glare and she turned to see me. "Stop stalking me and my friend before I kill you.." I yelled still scared. She walked towards me and I then felt a touch on my shoulder. I turned around to see a shadow figure. I was between both of them. Nowhere to run. But I had power...but I don't know how to control it... I thought for a second I felt myself lift from the ground. A big light came from my stomach and I opened my arms and screamed. I then realized I was taken over by my own power... I could feel myself with guilt and the anger. Tristen's mom looked terrified and the shadow figure took a few steps back.  I wasn't controlling my own self. I yelled "You should'nt be here  NOT ONE BIT!". My arm lift and a purple light grew from my palm. My eyes flashed with light. I wanted to stop but I could'nt. I saw them beam back hitting a tree both knocking them out. I heard yelling. I knew it was Tristen and Tyler. I felt myself lose consciousness and black out. I woke up not long after and someone was carrying me. I looked up and saw Tyler with Tristen by his side. I pretended to be asleep so I could hear what they were saying. They were fighting over how I need to rest or there plan for me ...ugh so many things... Tyler sat down on the snow and put me on his lap. I pretended to wake up and Tyler looked down and put his hand over my forehead to kind of cover my eyes. "Uh what are you doing?" I asked. I could tell his facial expression changed. I stood up and dusted the snow off me. I smiled as if nothing happened. I felt a sharp pain in my head and Tristen seemed to notice. I could feel myself falling down. Tristen caught me and carried me back to Tyler's house. Right then and there the Tv was on and my parents were found and the FBI were still looking for me. I gave a horrible expression on my face. I nodded me head no and ran into the Tyler's room to grab my bag and to run away. I'm guessing Tristen could read my mind. He grabbed my wrist and yelled "YOU'RE NOT GOING TO RUN AWAY NOT AGAIN". I gave a scared look and he looked down. He hugged me and said sorry. I said it was ok but I knew it wasn't okay around us. I let go and ran outside I turned both directions. I could hear sirens slightly in the distance. I looked down and then back up. Ugh jesus... screw this... I suddenly heard sirens right by us. I turned around and Tristen and Tyler knew already. We turned and saw police. The police yelled "COME OUT BELLA WE WON'T HURT YOU WHEN YOU COME OUT". I walked out into the driveway along with Tristen and Tyler. A boy cop put his gun down and said "it is ok ill put my gun down , see see". I turned to face Tristen and Tyler. A tear rolled down my face as we knew we were all going somewhere bad. I turned around and closed my eyes I didn't want to go anywhere. I focused on the police car's. I could here then russil and shake as they flied up... A ll the cops were gasping and telling me to stop or else they have to hurt me. I opened my eyes and the car's was thrown right where the police where. I heard screams and yelling. Tristen and Tyler were tugging on me and trying to get me out of a freaking insane state. I just stared and thought of what will happen next... I grinned and then realized what I just did. I had my hands in fists and ran into the forest.

Hello my kitties and thank you for reading this if you are!! Also Merry Christmas!!! And i hope you have a fun time with family. Sense its Christmas I decided I should do a longer chapter so yeah THANK YOU  and Merry christmas kitties !!! With my love <3 , Aklya