Missing And Found : Chapter 5

"I could'nt control myself...I killed police!!! what in the hell is wrong with me..?" I thought in my head still running. I found a tree and I remembered I had my phone with me I put my earbuds in and started listening to Hello by Adele... I kept thinking of what I am and how much of a monster I was while I just sat in a tall ass tree listening to fukcing Adele. I could hear Tristen and Tyler calling my name. I ignored of course. It was turning into night. I had to stay up here and stay away before I hurt the people I love... Tristen soon did find me and kept telling me to "GET THE FUCK DOWN". He started to climb the tree and I was stupid enough to go On a small ass freaking branch that wouldv'e probably been a twig. "GET THE HELL DOWN BEFORE YOU HURT YOURSELF" he yelled up the 30 foot tree. "I would'nt exactly care less" I yelled and giggled but that changed quickly into a expression of horror as I heard the branch start to snap... Tristen gave a horriflying look to and yelled "GET DOWN  NOW". I nodded and tried to quickly climb but I was to late. The branch snap fully and i fell about 30 feet. I screamed and I shut my eyes thinking Im going to legit die... But then I felt something hold me... I opened my eyes slowly and saw Tristen. I could tell he was relieved that I didn't die but was really mad. He ran back to the house and I then noticed that there was no Police. I had a worried expression on my face and then once we got in Tristen put me on the couch and got Tyler. They both whispered for a while but then Tyler had the guts to get all up in my fucking face and yelled "WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING". I started to cry and he walked away. Tristen came up and kneeled down and faintly said "don't ever do that again you had us worried sick". I nodded a "yes" and then I slowly ask... where are the police???"I put magicks around the house so if they try to get in they cant at all" Tristen said with a smile. I made a grin and stood up. Tristen pushed me down back on the couch. "Brah you almost died your staying here for a while" "But bu- "" No buts!!" Tristen put picked me up and laid me down on the guest rooms bed. He laid down next to me and told me we were going out later tomorrow. I was scared to go out in public but I knew i just had to be calm and yeah...thats it....