Practice Into Memories: Chapter 15

Tristen grabbed my wrist and twirled me around.I slap him right across the face. I knew what I had done. I backed away and said sorry before being thrown across the room. Before I blacked out all I could hear was "Bella can you hear me" "What have I done"...

I woke up about maybe 2 hours later?... I don't know. I looked around and saw that I was in someones lap. I looked up and saw Ryan holding me. I then felt my face and felt water or something and then I realized I was crying in my sleep. I didn't remember anything... I didn't have a dream or anything... Maybe I did...I just don't know. Ryan looked down and smiled. I wriggled my way out of Ryan's arms and walked to my guest room. I could see Tristen pacing back and forth. I stood for a minute and then decided to walk away. I then heard him whisper to himself "Bella". I froze for a second then turned around to be face to face with Tristen. I could see the shines from his cheek, and I then knew he cried...was it over him throwing me..?He stared at me and then hugged me. He stood there frozen not knowing what to do. I then slowly hugged back and whispered "Don't cry over what you did...you had a reason". Tristen then hugged even tighter and then let me go. "Go over to Ryan he wants you to practice something with him". I turned around to see Ryan. "Come I want to teach you something...might've mastered it already I see hehe"Ryan said. I walked over to Ryan and he walked me into the back yard."Ok now I want you to hold my hands and focus on trying to see what I'm thinking about".

I held his hands and closed my eyes and consantrated. I could see it all in my mind. Everything was just slowly coming to me. I then was in this "memory's" as in it was like I'm at this place. I was experiencing it on my own. I then saw a little boy. Dirty blonde hair and a man with a hoodie. He was guiding this little kid to this woman...who was being MURDERED. I backed away not understanding what was going on and suddenly...everything went black. I opened my eyes to be found being shaked half to death by Ryan. I felt something rushing down my nose. I touched my lip and saw ..BLOOD. Ryan took my hand and tugged me to the bathroom. I thought about who that guy was in,in the hoodie. That little boy must've been Ryan. I then realized something......I remember MY DAD. A person in a black hoodie when I was 6....he showed me my father's death...& then later I got a step father... There has to be some connection...