Keep The Eye Out: Chapter 11

Now before I start this chapter some of my reader's and I'm guessing some other always wanted too know what Tyler Bella and Tristen look like. So yeah I will post a picture of Bella first since she's the main character. <3 Thank you Kitties and Cuties!!! I will post the links to what they will look like since i cant upload picture on here so thank you!!! Links will be at the end of the story <3

I fell asleep on Tyler's lap after my little accident yesterday.I woke up and as I tried to stand up I was pulled back onto Tyler's lap. I turned and saw that Tyler was awake. I just sat there and looked into his green beautiful eyes. He picked me up and carried me to his room. I sat on his bed confused on what's going on. He stared into my eyes. Like what is this  A FUCKING ROMANCE MOVIE? Tyler grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bed also holding my waist. He grinned and said "I got to keep an eye on you". I understood why but this way? He reached in to kiss me. His grip tightened. Our lip's touched. He released me and stared at me. I smiled trying to just GET OUT!!! I ran out and i could hear Tyler yelling my name but I ignored. I ran out the door. 'Bad idea" I thought. But all I wanted was some time alone. I don't plan on commiting suicide. I might seem a bit depressed but eh... I'm okay. I walked outside to find a tree. It was beautiful. Not at all like the others around. I climbed the tree and sat on a large ass branch. I just sat there and thought to myself. Suddenly I heard a "Hi" I turned and I saw Tristen I got scared so I fell off of the branch. Tristen grabbed my hand and pulled me back up. He looked at me and then said "I know what happened" at the same time he looked in a different direction from me. I frowned then he yelled at me telling me how that I was stupid. He wasn't holding me so I skooted forward and then fell from the tree. Tristen quickly grabbed my hand and I was then dangaling from his arm. He pulled me up and then held my shoulders and shaked me. "DON'T EVER TRY THAT AGAIN YOU GOT ME?" I nodded a yes and then he carried me down the tree and back to the house. He shoved me into the guest room and grabbed my wrist and held it tight. He looked at me mad. I rolled my eyes but when I did that he got even madder. He pinned me against the wall and said "Im doing this for your own good" He said before hitting me. It wasn't hard enough. I fell on the ground and lifted my hand quickly and he floated in the air. I could feel myself being taken over again...I was scared but this is what happens when anyone messes with me. I grin and walk away. 

OK so I cant give you the link IKR sucks!!!! But if you can give me any info for like trying to make you see these people for who they are then YAS please!!!

I do have a Instagram but I am not yet read to show my face!!! Thank you and With love, Aklya