Outer World : Chapter 6

I woke up to Tristen poking my cheek. I slapped his hand and sat up. "Get dressed" Tristen said and walked away to get Tyler. I but on a long sleeve shirt and some white shorts and high boot heels. Tyler stared and me and so did Tristen. "What?" I said in a sassy tone. "Nothing you just look- HOT AS FUCKING HELL" Tyler said rudely interrupting. I blushed a bit and then walked outside to the car. I got in the back seat and thought about what we'll do and what is going to happen. Tyler drove and Tristen decided to sit in the back seat with me. We drove for longer than I expected... We got a giant building...abandoned screwed up.. it was so messed up... We all walk in. What seemed weird was that Tristen was holding my arm tightly. I would try to get out of the grip but it never worked. We walked up stairs... I would look around once a while and see bones... of humans... dust everywhere.. old furniture.. and what appeared to be blood on the wall everywhere... We walk to a certain place and  see a figure... Suddenly my sight just all changes... im in a different PLACE it was.....horrifying... people killed right infront of me... Blood spattered...I closed my eyes since I was scared half to death... I opened my up again and I was back in reality... The figure was gone and i fell to the ground scared and confused of what I just saw. Tristen grinned a little and hugged me..."What did i just see?" I said trembling. "You got the power to see others people's memories. Like no other" He said very faint but smiling. I smirked and stood up... I could hear voices in my head. Like no other. Things to do, demands, people telling me secrets... I ran outside to take a deep breath. I then looked around and saw black figures everywhere... Just staring at me... I covered my fucking eyes and ears. I could'nt deal with it. I moaned in the annoyance and how it started giving me a horrible head ache. Tyler chased after me and could see everything was spiwirling everywhere in my head. He grabbed my hand and took me in the car. He laid me on the seats in the back and shut the door.Tristen came fast and we drove off. I went insane. I was screaming and crying. Pretty much dieing in the back seat. W e stopped and Tyler went in the back seat and hade to hold me tight because I was pretty much almost breaking windows in the car. I was crying and I didn't even know why. I hade no reason. I didn't understand but I just kept screaming and crying. Within about an hour we got home. I was still screaming and a couple tears rolled. Tyler quickly carried me to the couch and just hugged me. I didn't understand at all. But then I soon did. I felt a sharp pain from my head and saw a black smoky wisp coming from my forehead. Then it had arms and it grabbed my head and shook me like crazy. I was thrown to the ground just then I heard the wisp say "STAY AWAY FROM TY- then everything was silent. I could'nt understand what just happened. I was terrified. Nothing like this has ever happened. Then I realized something... in my head I had a image... it was Tyler as a 10 year old and me as a 9 year old. He had a small party and then with his blonde hair and blue eyes he kissed me. His mother walked in and forbid us to ever see eachother again. I opened my eyes and looked around seeing absolutly nothing.