FlashBacks :Chapter 16

There has to be a connection...I mean like seriously...But I just couldn't put my finger on it. For some reason I then felt home sick...(Yall should know where this is going XD) I remembered whenever I was sad there was my old house. It was only about 3 to 5 miles away from Tyler's that's me and him where close when I was first born. I walked through the snow and the wind blowing through my hair. I smiled when I was walking...I always liked the winter. I liked it out cold. It was fun. Snow fights...hot coco... Family time... But my parents were bitches and didn't tell me about who I really was. I still couldn't believe it... They were good actors i'll say...Oh....I stopped in my tracks and looked straight to see my old house. It was half way covered in snow. Still abandoned... Still broken. I slowly walked towards it and I just stared. Scanning the house to see what's left of it. It was pretty broken down. But was a fighter and still stood. I slowly walked on the broken wooden steps slowly. I got to the porch and just stood still and looked around. It brought so many memory's back. I smiled then slowly walked in where there was no door. I walked straight and turned to my left. That's where the living room was. That part of the house was pretty intacted. That part had a lot of dust and some broken vases or glasses here and there but..once again...a fighter. I stared straight where there was the dining room, and on the left was a door where led to the kitchen. I of course scanned everywhere I walked. I looked at the wall to notice something. I remember...

*Flashback*

"Mommy Can I Draw?" I said in my high pitched squeaky voice as a 4 year old. With my blondish hair and my white skirt and my "baby" shirt on.

"Yes deary"

"YAY". 

I couldn't find paper. But she said I could draw. But how?, and then I saw the wall. I drawed a picture of me and the man in the hoodie. My mother turned to see me doing this and pushed me away from the wall. "Honey! wai- Honey what is this?" She asked in a worried tone. "My friend!" I said back jumping making my pig tails jump as well. She stood there thinking for a second then turned back to me. "Who is this?" She asked. "He my friend he tells me things and storys. He nice" I said in response. "Um honey let's get this of the wall" She said trying to change the subject. I then helped her clean the wall off.

*End of Flashback*

To this day I still don't know why she got all so worried and stopped the conversation. I put my hand on the left over markings that I hadn't scrubbed off. Suddenly... It was wallpaper. It pushed up. I ripped it more and saw something....More paper? I then saw it had words on it. I ripped the wallpaper even more and then saw a full piece of paper that looked like a letter. I picked it off the wall and then read it.

"My dear Addison...they thought they'd take you and Ryan from me? They are so wrong. I'm glad you are having fun with the friend I sent you and Ryan. Don't think I'm a bad person sweetie. I want you back. I always did want you back. I can't get too close or the FBI will find me again. My dear Addison...You are going to have fun with the friend I sent you, and hopefully you meet Ryan.

, With Love....Your...Mom"...