Memories Into Fire: Chapter 13

I then remembered this boy. I fighted some girls who were being mean and were kicking him form when I was in 7th grade. He could see the realization in my face and he hugged me straight up. I hugged back slowly. He smiled and grabbed my hand. I tugged a bit and said..."Ryan I know that it's been a really long time but...you don't know the real me now". "I know everything Bella...I know about your powers Tristen Tyler everything". I stood in shock trying not to legit die in front of him."How did yo- this" he said rudely interuppting me. He sticked his hand out and there from the palm of his hand came fire. I backed away. He chuckled and threw it at a tree. The tree lit fire. I didn't know what to do then. I got so panicked I didn't know how to get back to the house. Snow might be strong and starting to stop the fire but it kept getting stronger and stronger. There was to much smoke I couldn't see at all. I felt someone's grip on my arms. "WE NEED TO GO NOW" Ryan yelled. I was becoming unconcious and was fainting very slowly. I could feel someone pick me up. They ran so quickly. We finally came to a spot of winter air where there was no smoke. I could still see and hear but I just couldn't exactly talk or stand or move. I could feel Ryan shaking me and crying my name. He gives up knowing im not gonna wake up fully yet. He just cradles me in his arms and try's to calm down for a bit. He picks me back up and very very very faintly I could see Tristen and Tyler's house. He sees the house to and decides to run to it and get help for me..."I wonder how they're going to take this" I thought...