Regret's & Meet's : Chapter 12

I just walked away grinning. I couldn't believe myself... Hurt a dear friend of mine... When I did that It felt like ... I don't even know. It had that feeling of being taken over but, way stronger. I didn't understand what just fucking happened. Why  would I do that to a dear friend. I ran to the forest to just think. I hoped that none of the boys were there. I just looked around it was horrible thinking I hurt my own best friend. I got so mad. I clenched my fists. I just screamed and suddenly fire blasted out from the ground. It floated in the air. I watched it before I realized I controlled it.It circled me. I didn't understand. What am I even doing!? I closed my eyes getting ready to die. Suddenly I felt something medal around me. I heard something fall into the snow. I picked it up and noticed it was....a sword... I swung it a bit but then I heard russeling from a dead bush. I turned and pointed the sword like I know what I'm doing. When I don't. I looked around and then something came and tackled me, and pinned me to the ground. I panicked and tried to punch and kicked but his grip was so fucking strong. I tried to see who this person was. He/she had a hoodie and black hair. I tried to scream but they covered my mouth. I looked straight up to them. They let me go but held my wrist tight. I heard them mumble something like "Now what?". He/she took down they're  hood and then I then knew it was a boy. Looked older than me. His eyes were brown and I could tell he had gotten himself into fight's before. He stared into my eyes and then said "Isabella". Only my old friend's called me that. Tristen always called me by my real name which was Bella but this guy... I couldn't remember any friend's with black hair...I just stood there. His facial expression changed as he could see I was confused and scared at the same time. I just stared no response..nothing. He looked down still holding my wrist. He put his other hand on my cheek. "You've grown so much" he said smiling. I didn't know why... but I allowed him to still stroke my cheek. I still was confused and scared. I tried ripping my hand from his grip but his grip hardened. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME" I screamed. He pulled me closer. I turned my face thinking he my kiss me plus I didn't want to see his face THAT CLOSE. He gave another confused look. He then pulled be back a bit. What the hell is he doing like ugh... He stared at me again and then said "I hope you know who I am" faintly. I just gave a weird stare. He kept staring and finally siad in a very soft and faint voice "you saved me". I then realized who this was.