Got Caught: Chapter 8

I woke up on the couch. I couldn't feel myself I was numb. I tried to get up but just couldn't. Tristen came over and grabbed my hands and lifted me up. He put me on his lap and looked straight at my face. "What did you do?" He asked me. "I-I-I- he wanted to talk to you he went through me" I said.  Tristen grabbed me and hugged me. He held my shoulders and said "you know you're really something". I grinned.He pulled me closer and kissed my lips. It was really unexpected. We departed and I stared down. I didn't know what to do then... Tristen grabbed my wrist right when I was going to go to the guest room. He kissed me again this time I felt a spark. He cubbed my face with his hands and we then pretty much madout. We were making out as we were going to Tyler's room. He pushed me on the bed and took my shirt off. He took his shirt off and we laid in bed as we were doing it. About 2 hours later we both woke up and realized what we did..."Hi sleeping beauty" He said with a fucking smirk. I grinned and heard the door open. "WHAT THE FUCKKKKK" I heard Tyler scream. I turned with a horrified face. I covered my face with his blanket as fucking Tristen got out of bed NAKED!!! "Bruh WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRL!!?" he yelled at Tristen. 'Your girl ha nah but we were just having fun" Tristen said with a grin and then he walked away to take a shower. Tyler gave me a stare as he saw me in his bed."SORRYYYY" I said. Tyler rolled his eyes and walked away. I got up and dressed into a Black skater skirt with half shirt that said 'Winter is for me <3". I got on my black heel boots and opened the door. I walked out all happy and jolly. The thing was I wasn't cold or anything. It was amazing. I walked to the middle of the winter forest and looked around. No danger. At all. I took a look at a tree, & behind that tree was a winter blizzard. It blew really hard. To hard. A tree to my left broke down and almost hit me.More trees started to knock down. It was like someone was doing it. I was all a circle. I lift them back up and they all started to float.  It was like art to me.  But dangerous art. I threw my arms to the side and all the tree threw with them.The ground shaked as it hit the ground. Tristen and Tyler ran to me and said "We need to get out of here". Before I could even speak Tyler grabbed my hand and ran with me to the car and we drove on high speed. I could hear screams and cop cars behind us... I then knew what was going on.