Asleep & Depression: Chapter 21

It's been a day or two now. I fallon into deep depression. Hiding under the sheets... never talking. Always crying. Tristen comes up to cgeck if im ok. I say I am. But im...not. I now kinda want to do. I want to be alone. I still couldn't believe what I did. Who am I to do that. All I do now is stay under the sheets. I can't die for reasons so I just do a cut or two on my wrists. It calms me down a lot. I know its wrong but its the only thing that'll help me. Tristen came in. "Bella please just come out from the dark". I just sniffed and turned over to not face him. I just cry even more doing that. Tristen grabbed my arm and pulled me up. He hugged me and cubbed my face in his hands. "Please just come out". I nodded a no. He gave me a grin and then layed down in bed with me. "Then we'll hang out here" Tristen said smiling. I grinned then layed my head down and cried quietly to myself. Tristen seemed to notice and hugged me a lot. I soon fell asleep to only be woke up by Tristen hold my wrists very tight. He stared at me dead in the eye. "Bella...

I looked down to see he found my cuts... I pulled my arms away and just looked at him for a second. "Why would you do that?" Tristen asked. "It calms and helps me" I whispered. Tristen gave me a hug and didn't let me go. He looked back down at them and kissed each cut. He looked at me and kissed my cheek. He went down to my neck. I...didn't know what I was doing. I pushed him back a little... A tear rolled down my face. I got up got a coat and ran to the forest. To go to Addisons grave. It was secretive. I finally got to it and saw...a rose. But it was black...I looked to my left and saw a girl behind a tree with blonde hair. I looked closer and saw she had a white sword. She came a little forward... I then knew who this was..."Ad-a-Addison?"