Lifes sparred: Chapter 20

It was so hard to watch this poor girl cry over her dead brothers body. "WHAT HAVE I DONE...RYAN..RYAN PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME" She cried out. Tristen came stumbling out of nowhere and got out of his drunk state once he saw Ryan. "Oh my god..." I heard him whisper to himself.

I couldn't handle this. She looked at me. "Bella...I know you got a way to save him TELL ME PLEASE.. PLEASE" Addison shouted. Tears formed in my eyes. I knew a way she was right I defiantly knew a way. But I couldnt tell her. She grabbed my shoulders and shaked me half to death. "TELL ME... JUST TELL ME". I could hear the pain from her mouth..."I know a way...but I just cant do it.." I stated still sobbing. "Please..." she whispered..."A person from there blood line must...must...-MUST WHAT BELL...-die..." She gave a shocked look and then looked at Ryan. "Do it NOW". I frowned. I really couldn't do that but...she wanted this...for Ryan.

Tears rolled down my eyes. I placed my hand on Ryan's and my other on Addisons. Light came from both hands. Suddenly Addison layed on the concrete...dead...Ryan started to breathe but wasn't awake. I told Tristen to bury Addisons body. I couldn't let Ryan find this out. I got Ryan back to the house and layed him on the couch.

I went to the the bathroom. Ryan was totally out like a light. He was in a coma. He wasn't gonna wake up for a while. I locked the door and went in the corner of the bathroom and cried. I couldn't believe what I just did. WHO AM I TO TAKE SOMEONES LIFE. I looked ti tge medicine cabinet and took out the pills. Tristen I knew would find out...about.... "BELLA LET ME IN!!" Now... 

I cried even more and undid the cap on the pills. Tristen busted the door open and slapped the pills out of my hand.

I crawled on the floor to get them back but Tristen grabbed my waist and pulled me back. He hugged me tight as I cried into his shoulder. Why am I doing this? I thought. Tristen carried me to the bed and tucked me in. "Goodnight Bella" he said kissing my forehead. I closed my eyes and just dreamed...