To Many Boys: Chapter 14

Ryan was running with me in his arms. He for some reason was an asshole and busted down the door.I could see Tyler clearly as day. His face expression changed and ran over to Ryan and took me from his arms. Tyler sat me on the couch and stroked my cheek and went to get me some water. He lifted me up and put me between his legs then he lifted my chin and put the water in my mouth. I could barely breath and move. I couldn't even move my mouth. Tyler shaked me a bit and I became wide eyed. I choked on the water and Tyler batted my back. I fell on the floor gasping for air. I just couldn't breath. Tyler didn't know what was happening. Ryan put his hand on my stomach but Tyler didn't even know him. "WHO ARE YOU WHAT DID YOU DO TO BELL". Ryan had a bad expression on his face.He gave a certain look to Tyler and put his hand on my stomach. A small bright light was where his hand was and suddenly I just lifted up and breathed deep into my lungs. I looked at Ryan in disbelief and then hugged him. Then and there Tristen had walked in and saw Ryan thinking he's a threat Tristen flings him across the room. Ryan looks up and then i could see his anger build up. He put his hand up and pushed Tristen against the wall. I stood up and put both of my arms out pushed them both up the walls. I put them down and ran over to Ryan, and tugged him towards Tristen. Tristen gave me a glare and then stared at Ryan."Tristen this is Ryan an old friend of mine" I said. Tristen just gave him the death stare all day. I felt Ryan before. I felt just really bad. "Isabella please make then stop staring at me" Ryan said very dramatically. I stared at Tristen and Tyler to make then stop giving the death stare. "OK NOW PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED" Tyler yelled. "No" I said walking away...