Murderer :Chapter 23

I ignored the whole father son and daughter thing. I can't let that screw me up anymore... I'm not going to deal with that shit. If I ever see that guy again I'll ignore him... This isn't getting in the way of my work. Tristen seemed to have gone to the store or a walk. All I did all day was pretty much just sit in bed and netflix and chill. I finally had a feeling I should go practice. I took the white sword out and swung it around. I couldn't stop admiring it. It had such beauty. While swinging the sword. I kept feeling someone stare me down.I would glare around me once in a while to keep an eye out for any danger. But nothing to be seen. I kept swinging it practicing my movements when I heard someone feets jump into the snow making a very faint noise. I turn around with a perfect aim. The swords top of the blade was right below this person's chin. I turned around to come face to face with Ryan's stupid ass father. I gave a serious face warning him to go away before things happened. He gave me a smirk and slowly put his hand out. I overpowered myself and my eyes lit up. I moved my sword to the right of me and swung it hard as possible. His neck splitted open and blood came rushing down his neck. He fell on the floor bleeding. I calmed down and just stared at his dead body soaking in its own blood. I couldn't believe what I just did...I killed thier dad...