White Sword: Chapter 22

Addison threw the white sword at me. I was confused... what is this for. She gave a smile and walked behind a tree "WAIT" I yelled. I looked behind the tree. She was gone. Wait...im crazy... Addison. Is. Dead. I hid my sword in my pants and slid it diwn my legs. I walked more into the forest. Places ive never been. It was like secret things. "Hello darling your looking fine" I heard a mans deep voice say. I turned to see a older man. Blood a little on his face. To me he looked mental.

I took out my sword and pointed it. He immediately backed away. Addison...she must've been important. I just looked at the sword. It sparkled in the faint like. It was white as snow. It was beautiful. But im guessing its mine now..hm. I walked back to the house and went in the backyard. I felt something different inside me. Something like...inside me. Pushed and pushed to come out. I just shrugged it off and thought...work...just practice. I practiced my fighting skills and then heard a voice behind me. I swung around and pointed the sword at this person's neck. It was Ryan. Hes awake. I gasped then hugged him."don't think I don't know what happened... Addison...". I was... impressed that he remembered but yeah.."I still wonder why I even did that" I said with a tear streaminf down my face. He wiped it off and hugged me. 

"The guy you saw in the forest... stay clear of him" Ryan said in a serious tone. "Why?" I said. "Hes my father...and he. Will. Kill. Anyone. Clos to me or Addison.