Death Upon Us : Chapter 19

After me and Tristens little kissing game I decided maybe we should all have a bit of fun. So far it's been mostly danger but now it all seems calm. But I know there still looking for us Im not stupid. I went up to go get Tyler but he wasn't there...I then realised I havnt seen him in a day or two! "He's visiting his little bro so calm down Bell" I heard Tristen yell. I calmed down a bit then yelled back "WANNA GO FUCKING HAVE FUN WITH RYAN AND SHIT?" I was really joking on all the cussing but then Tristen screamed "YES YOU BITCH". Really.....just fucking really? I laughed a little to myself then I decided... were old enough. Let's go to a club party whatever it is! I ran to Tristen and told him the idea. He looked a little unsure. "Not going to be raped dickhead so pleaseeeeeeeee- Fine!" "YAY" I screamed. Tristen rolled his eyes and said "were going tonight you need to get ready" I jumped up and down in excitement and ran to get a dress. It was a black lace cocktail dress, and I got black heels. Tristen just wore his normal outfit...dick. Ryan knew our little plan so he got ready in a similar outfit to Tristens...there both assholes. I got in the care and drive us there. When we got there I immediately started to drink. There was a huge crowd so when I got lost. Tristen and Tyler wouldn't fine me easily. I got about maybe 7 shots, and probably a full bottle of vodka. By that time I was totally drunk.I started to get on one of the tables and started dancing. Another girl with blonde hair and a weird color of eyes started dancing with me. We joked a little and laughed and just had a lot of fun. This girl I was dancing with looked familiar. "Hey...uhh do we know eachother?" I said still laughing like an idiot. "I don't know hahaha im Avon" she replied. We laughed a bit but then I fell off the table.

 I felt arms around me and I then looked upband saw Ryan. "Heh we better go Tristen got a little drink... so are you". I smiled a little and then just...kinda well...everything looked weird. Ryan started to carry me over his shoulder. The girl I was dancing with noticed and was getting mad by the look of it. "Get your pervert hands off her" Avon shouted. 

"Hey she's with me bitch" Ryan yelled still having me over his shoulder. She Avon girl must've gotten mad... she sticked her hand out and I fell on the on the ground and Ryan was thrown hard against a wall. I looked up and Ryan's head was bleeding. I started to crt and looked up at the girl. She had tears in her eyes as she fell to the ground covering her mouth. "Ry-r-YANNNN OH MY GOD RYAN" She screamed crawling to Ryan's body. I then figured out who this girl was. Why she looked so familiar... it was Addison...